//Undo//

Matty and George were walking towards me and sat on the couch with me.
"Hey I'm Matty and this is George." They extended their hands for a handshake which I eagerly took.
"H---hi I'm Alice."
"Alice, is it? Beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. I invited you backstage because I couldn't help but notice you eyefucking me." Matty said aggresively and harshly.
"I-I-I didn't mean to you just look so..."
"We wanted to see if you'be up for a special arrangement" George's eyes lit up eagerly as he stopped me.
"What do you mean?" I suddenly felt them both kissing my neck taking turns exploring my body. I gasped.
"Have sex with us. Not here obviously but we got a room and want to know if you're down for it." Matty said breathlessly.
"You don't have to ask twice"
I felt their hands squeezing my breasts as they took turns kissing my lips.
"Good. It's settled." Matty and George helped me off the couch and led me to their car. They took turns making out with me while the other touched me. This was so hot. Matty was first. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he shoved his tounge down my throat. I moaned into the kiss as I felt George's hands rubbing my ass.
"God, it's so big. I call the backdoor" he exclaimed as he spanked once.
I jumped a little and moaned loudly.
"My turn" George adjusted my body to his as he pushed me into the seat. We made out roughly gasping for air as Matty reached inside my bra. I could see their hard ons very quickly. The car stopped and we rushed to the room. Matty jammed the key in and pushed it open. George spanked me hard on my ass and pulled me into the room. We locked the door and ripped each others clothes off. Matty picked me up and threw me on the bed as George got out some lube and condoms. They both quickly joined me.