//I Love You//

George's POV
Months ago-- hell I think it was a year maybe. Time flies.. Alice told me of this small town she had great grandparents in. They died off a few years ago but she said she missed it. It was so warm and inviting and quiet. After the funeral I left for it and stayed a few months. I loved everyone not knowing who I was. It was inhabited by the elderly and children.. perfect for me to blend in. I spent that time alone and working. Kinda cliche isn't it? When I laid in bed at night and looked up at the stars all I could see and think was her. I found out online that Matty was cheating and returned immediately to whisk her away. She deserved so much more than he could ever give her. But alas she chose him. They're getting married. Lovely isn't it? October 20th in our hometown. I agreed to be the best man in hopes that it'll give me the closure I desperately seeked. I thought if I could see how happy they made each other maybe I can finally get over it. I love that woman. She's so beautiful and smart and funny. Her pouty, big lips drove me wild. I missed kissing her--touching her. They're getting a house together and leaving me the flat. The one so full of their memories. Thank you guys so much. Exactly what I want. The day before the wedding Alice came over to what was now my flat to help me with my best man speech and to get my opinion on her dress before Matty's elaborate bachelor party. I made her some lunch--chicken fettucini alfredo.. her favorite pasta. Their was a knock on the door which had to be her.