//Head.Cars.Bending//

"What the fuck are you doing here, mate?"
"She needs to know." George slurred lowly
I woke up scared and immediately sat up rubbimg my eyes. They both looked frightened by me waking up.
"What do I need to know?" I said yawning.
"He's been texting other girls, Alice. ..He's no good for you."
"Shut up you wanker. You're obviously drunk. Go back to the bus, please."
"What?"
"His ex. Don't act like you haven't seen him disappearing on his phone."
It all made sense. After the 3 of us finished our fun he would always disappear while George and I laid there.
"What the fuck, Matty?" I said with tears running down my face. He looked at me and instantly punched George in the face which made him fall. I rushed over to help him.
"George! Are you okay?!" I rubbed his face and held him.
"Alice! It isn't what it sounds like. He's lying to you. I love you...babe..." Matty said softly coming towards me.
"Why would I lie, Matty? I love her too...."
Matty sat next to us trying to calm down and we sat in silence for what seemed like hours.
"Alice, I'm sorry. I was texting her and calling her but not in like a hooking up way more as old friends. I asked her about you..I know my anger made it seem more but I can promise you it wasn't. I just got scared at the thought of losing you." He helped George up and apologized to him too.
"Just get away from me." Out of instict I kissed George's forehead.
"A...a...Alice? I thought..." Matty said trembling.
"Matty what am I supposed to do? I just can't choose. I love you both.."
George smilied and kissed me back on my cheek then said,"So what? Are we some sisterwives thing now?"
Matty grinned and laughed, "Polyogamy, you mean?"
They both looked at each other and grinned as they kissed me and we fooled around like old times.
It may seem weird but with them it felt so right. Matty did have jealousy issues but he slowly over came it. To the media it was only Matty and I together. Even at concerts fans would ask but George and Matty would grin at our best kept secret. Then suddenly things changed....