//What's That Boy Doing//

Matty and I went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant. He kept stairing and me and smiling so full of love with a hint of lust. This is one of the few times on tour he was actually sober. Paparazzi got tons of pictures of us kissing and him holding my hand. He paid our check and we made our way outside. He smiled and shouted, "If anyone wants to know. This is my lovely girlfriend, Alice and I love her." They went crazy as we made our way to the car. We drove up to a hotel and I knew what was coming.
Matty started kissing my neck and touching my thighs.
"Alice. I want to plow you. You look so hot right now" He squeezed my tits hard as he bit my neck. I moaned invitingly then we went to the room. As soon as we got the door open we were going at it. He threw me on the bed and ripped my clothes off. He unbuttoned his shirt and I helped then he took his pants off. Matty got on top of me and pined me down by my wrists as he kissed me hard. Every time he still manages to make me breathless. He placed his hand on my clit and stuck a finger inside.
"Mm. Somebodies wet for me."
"Matty, I always want you."
He grabbed a condom from his pocket and made his way in me. I gasped as he eagerly shoved himself inside of me. We had amazing sex and after we just laid there.
"So, Alice. Do you really love me?" He said as he played with my hair.
"Of course I do."
"Why?"
"Matty, you're a one of a kind person. I look at you and just smile out of instinct. The more I get to know you the more I like."
He grinned and kissed my forehead tenderly.
"Ever thought it would be me in bed with you?"
"No. I mean like every girl I hoped. Come on look at you. You ooze sex."
He laughed and then we cuddled eventually falling asleep.
I awoke to the sound of yelling.