//Woman//

Matty crawled onto the bed and immediately went straight to eat me out while George had me suck him off. I moaned and groaned as Matty sucked on my clit. He smiled pleased with himself. I instantly bucked up and came in his mouth. "Oh George she tastes so good. Want some?" They kissed exchanging my taste as I continued on George. I guess the rumors were true. They did fuck. George started fucking my throat and then came in my mouth. Matty's delicate hands turned me on to my knees. They both put on a condom and lubed me up.
"This is just to help, love. I already know you are so wet from me." Matty slid underneath me and George bent me at an angle to reach my butt. He lubed it up. They enetered me at the same time. I gasped at the feeling as they grinned at each other. In sync they thrusted at the same time. I fell onto Matty and we made out. His tounge darting in my mouth and making me feel so high from the kiss. Damn was he a good kisser. He tasted of me and red wine making me want him more. George groaned and thrusted me hard out of jealousy then spanked me. I gasped in shock from the pain and pleasure both were giving me.
"Jealous aren't you?" Matty teasingly said to George.
"Shut up. You're next mate." I broke away from the kiss as I screamed and they thrusted harder as if it were competition. Matty came first and George was last. They both went to throw away the condoms as I laid in the bed coming down from my own orgasm. It was intense. Matty came back first and laid on top of me. He kissed me on the lips gently and whispered something about liking me in my ear then kissed my neck. George came back and put a condom on and lubed up Matty. He laid on me and we made out as George thrusted in him. He seemed to feed off the jealousy. Matty kissing me made him want him more. George motioned for me to go down on Matty which I gladly did. He eventually laid me back down and fucked my mouth. Moaning in between the pain and pleasure as I just did. He screamed as he came in my mouth. George started pumping faster and kissed his neck eventually finishing with lots of swearing. They collpased on me for a second. George reached over to kiss me and said we should all go shower. He got off me first and Matty and I followed after making out.