//You're All I Need//

I awoke to my head banging and I think the door banging too. I searched for Matty but heard the shower and a voice singing "Beat It". Singing in the shower was a universal sign that Matty was happy. I giggled and answered the door in a robe with Matty's shirt peaking out of it.
"Mmm yeah?" I groaned and yawned.
"How is he?" It was George.
"He's a lot better... just nightmares got to him."
"You think he's ok to perfom today?"
"See for yourself" I grinned and opened the door. George heard him singing and smirked.
"He sure is.... looks like he performed last night too on you.." He frowned and staired at the hickies on my neck.
"Please don't" I urged trying to cover them up.
George looked as if he wanted to punch a wall then suddenly Matty came out with just a towel on. He kissed me on my forehead and George was fuming.
"Morning beautiful"
"Hey handsome."
"Um what the fuck?" George interjected.
"You know the arrangement George. Don't be petty"
"I've never had her solo..."
"It wasn't our intentions to be honest but... things happen..she was just comforting me. I feel so much better" He grabbed my hand and held it.
George immediately carried me to the bed with Matty following after shutting the door. Our lips crashed, fighting for sympathy and Matty caressed my body tenderly.
I let out a gentle moan in George's mouth. Matty took off his towel then my robe and his shirt. George laid me on the bed and undressed himself smirking.
"God, you're beautiful"
Matty looked uneasy like this was a routine he was following. He closed his eyes and put his hand over my heart then kissed me.
"I love you. You don't have to do this." Matty whispered gently. It tore me up. I felt like I was cheating.
"George, I'm not really in the mood.. um pms is a bitch."
He laughed at me and smiled then covered his ears.
"Ew. Say no more." Matty mouthed a thanks as we all got dressed.
"So um. Are you two up for hitting the town or breakfast or anything?"
"To be honest. I'm not really up for anything. I have a massive headache I just can't shake." Matty said with a grin while I stumbled to make my own excuse.
"Yeah..we both kinda drank a shit load last night.. just wanna take it easy maybe sleep a little more..but we'll see you in a bit"
He shrugged and kissed my forehead then left.
Matty grinned and led me to the bed. We made the purest, sweetest love ever. He's more of a hopeless romantic than he let's on. I think he's just afraid to fully love.
I played with the curls in his hair and helped him get ready for the show. Buttoning up his shirt and leaving a trail of kisses on his chest. He grinned and held me close tenderly stroking my cheek and kissing me. I love it when he's like this. It makes my heart leap out of my chest.
"Baby, are you gonna watch us tonight? Or are you staying in?" Matty said kissing me gently.
"I'm going. I want to make sure you're okay."
"Well. Let me help you get dressed my love."
He picked out an outfit for me-- a flowy white and black floral shirt with dark skinnies and Doc Martins. Literally him with boobs. He undressed me and then put my outfit on tenderly. It felt so intimate. He caressed my curves and kissed them.
"Beautiful" He murmered and pulled my body close to his grinding gently against me. I closed my eyes and moaned.
"Oh babe. Let's have a quicky before we go." I nodded quicky in response and we made out roughly, gasping for air.
He grabbed a condom then pulled his pants down and then mine after leaning me over the bed...
At the concert he pulled me on stage to serenade me with Robbers hence the matching clothes. We made out on stage and George looked disapproving while Ross and Adam sensed the tension urging Matty to stop dangling me. We drank Matty's bottle of wine together. After the song he kissed me and I went backstage and as I did George grabbed me by the hand. He looked me dead in the eye and said, "I know what's going on here. You're falling for him and completely disregarding me. I thought you love me." He gave me a nice "go to hell" look. I wanted to die. I ran. This is all too much. I went back to the bus and slept and slept and slept. Matty laid with me and stroked my hair. He held me tight and we talked. Oh how comforting he is. George tried apologizing but Matty told him to just leave me alone and he did for weeks.