//Anobrain//

"I'll always love you, Matty."
"Show me. Alice, for one day let's pretend we never broke up." He looked passionately into my eyes and held my hand.
"But... George.. our family."
"He gave me permission. He said he could turn a blind eye if we never spoke of it and pretended like it never happened. You are my dying wish, Alice."
We kissed and that electricity rushed back to me like when we were together.
"Babe, I haven't felt a womans touch in so long...." He kissed me and slid in his tongue desperate to feel something. I followed him to the car and we went back to his flat.
"Before we do anything I want some answers, Matty."
"Go for it" He said agressively through his teeth as he bit my neck.
"Am I why you never got married or serious with anyone?"
"No, you were the only girl I was ever serious with. No other girl has ever mattered to me like you do." He kissed me roughly and tore off my blouse.
"Why wai---"
"Shut up and let me fuck you." I grinned with my head spining and my heart leaping out of my chest. We had hot sex only it was more. It was a combination of full on love making and lust. We cuddled in his bed something he always hated. I held him close as tears fell down his cheek.
"Alice, you never told me your vows. What were they?" I played with the curls in his hair as I remembered the words.
"Matthew, I vow to be the one helping your drunk ass get up off the ground when you drink too much which is everyday, to be there no matter how stubborn you are, to love and accept you as you are as I always do, to leave you alone in that music mode, and to take care of you." I kissed his cheek and he smiled.
"We may not be married but can our vows be like frienships vows?"
I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair.
"Sure, Matty. Anything for you."
"That was really good by the way. You and G are the only people that understand me."
"Do you regret---"
"I don't regret a thing babe. Except maybe letting you go. I just wasn't ready. I wanted to for Brandon's sake but.."
"I know..."
We kissed soft and slowly knowing it would be the last time.
"I have to go home."
"Let me drive you."