//I Adore You//

A few weeks later was my doctor visit. We were gonna find out the sex. Matty and George came with me eager to find out the sex.
"If it's a girl and she looks anything like her mother. Lock her up, throw away the key and make sure she never sees the light of day."
Matty nodded in approval.
"And if its a boy and anything like his father I will have to make sure..."
The doctor came in and went through the normal procedures. First the whole length stuff and all that jazz then finally she tried to find "other' parts.
"Oh my" She gasped which worried us.
"Is she and our child okay?"
"Yes but it appears you are having a well endowed boy. Congrats!"
Matty was teary eyed and hugged George.
"Mini-Matty is already outshinning daddy! Fucking mental! Congrats you two!"
George hugged Matty first then came up to me and fist bumped me.
"Congrats. Mrs. Healy" He smiled warmly at me.
Matty came up to me and kissed me.
"Thank you for giving me a child, Alice. This is an incredible adventure and I adore every second and you as well."
The appointment wrapped up and we were all cooing over the baby.
"Oh and Mrs. Healy.. your estimated due date is the numbers on the top."
We looked up to see what they were.
June 1st. How crazy is that?!
"No! That is crazy. My two worlds will collide on the same day. So insane."
George nodded and agreed.
We left and kept talking about the sonogram. It was the end of the tour so we were back in Manchester. Matty and I went back to the flat while George went to a pub to meet an old buddy.

As soon as we got to the door Matty kissed me. Softly at first then increasingly rougher.
"I love you" He said faintly
"I love you too" I said pushing our bodies against each other.
"My fiancee is easily turned on"
"Your fiancee is a pregnant sex addict. At this point a glass of water turns me on." He laughed and I nodded as he put the keys in the door. We raced to the bedroom and tore each others clothes off in one quick motion. I looked up and saw him smiling. We made out once more with our lips fighting for dominance but he always won.
"So sexy" He moaned into my mouth.
He laid me gently on the bed and kissed every part of my body then he grabbed my wrists and held me down as he thrusted into me. Gently at first but harder with urgency fighting for his orgasm. Matty grunted loudly as he slid his tongue in my mouth. I looked up to see his beautiful smile in the heat of passion and smiled back. He had his eyes closed so focused on the sensation. Suddenly an orgasm hit him and he fell ontop of me breathless.
"Baby, I'm sorry I forgot to satisfy you. I got lost in the moment it felt so good." He kissed me gently gasping for air. I smirked and kissed his neck. We ran to the shower for round 2.