//I'm Not Scared//

They went on hiatus. He tried his best to perform but it got to be too much. He died on a Monday. He hated Monday's. Fans went crazy and so did we. The world mourned. His funeral was massive. We all shared crazy stories about him and it felt like he was there in a way. His Mom told everyone about how she found out him "becoming a man"-- she walked in and saw it as her groceries went flying. He got hit by flying cabbage. Everyone laughed.
The last memory I had of Matty before he got bad was us in California--Me, him, George and the kids. He went surfing with them. The sun shinning on his smiling face, the sparkle in his eye and the laughter that escaped his mouth. It was the happiest I'd ever seen him even with his hair damp which he always hated. I could see him stealing glances at me through his dark tented glasses.. I did it back. A leggy blonde tried to hit on him and he polietly rejected her because spending every moment with the kids meant the world to him. He wanted Uncle Matty to be remembered and he was. They still tell stories of him til this day as if he was Hercules.

George and I spent the years traveling with our family. They boys did their own "New Order" type thing but without Matty it just wasn't the same so they only did 1 album and tour. George became a huge producer and started his own indie label in the UK helping out bands then teaching music to children in innercity schools. Hann and Ross started their own Daft Punk type band which was pretty cool and popular. I missed Matty. George and I visited both Matty and Brandon all the time. They were burried next to each other. It's what Matty wanted. He left everything to George, me and his brother claiming we were the most important people in his life.
If I could go back I wouldn't change a thing except losing contact with Matty the whole first month George and I were together. He never married. He claimed our children were the only kids the band needed. It made me smile. He was right about one thing-- he could never be tamed. His legacy will always live on. Meeting Matty and George changed me. From our stupid fights and relationship triangle. I love them both so much and always will. One day when George and I were throwing out stuff from our garage we came across old drafts for a song.

Alice,
Wow. I never thought someone could mean so much to me. One minute we were just something fun. Overtime it blossomed into more. I wrote a song for you... I hope you like it and I hope you like me.. please be my girlfriend. Haha. So cheesy kinda like school children but it's the way you make me feel.
This is called "Fallingforyou". It's not finished but maybe we can work on it together ;).

I'm caught on your coat again
You said, "Oh, no, it's fine,"
I read between the lines
And touched your leg again, again
I'll take you one day at a time,
Soon you will be mine,
Oh but I want you now (I want you now)
When the smoke is in your eyes,
You look so alive,
Do you fancy sitting down with me? Maybe?

You're all I need
According to your heart,
My place is not deliberate,
Feeling of your arms
I don't wanna be your friend,
I wanna kiss your neck

Don't you see me?
I, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
Don't you need me?
I, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
And on this night and in this light
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
Maybe you'll change your mind