//Dressed In White....//

The venue was beautiful. Matty wanted a small wedding so we had it in his moms backyard. I was getting ready in Matty's moms room when I heard a knock on the door.
"Are you decent?"
"Sure come in."
George shut the door and looked at me up and down.
"I didn't tell him." He kissed me softly
"Me neither" I kissed back. He makes me melt.
"Alice, I love you." He kissed my hand and held it.
"I love you too, George."
"Then why are you marrying him?"
I stood there in silence not knowing what to say. He pinned me against a wall and kissed me roughly.
"He's a lucky guy. You look so beautiful." We heard everyone asking around for George outside so he slipped away trying to go unnoticed.

The wedding started and I came down the aisle. Matty looked so cute all dressed up and smiling. We staired at each other and he mouthed, "You look so cool." It made me giggle. I was so nervous.

"I wrote my own vows: Alice, I promise to love and honor you for the rest of my life. I'll make you those waffles you like every morning and take care of you and when you fall asleep on the couch I'll carry you to bed because I know it's so bloody uncomfortable. I'll protect you and be the best man I can be for you. I'll write songs about you and make you proud." He smiled and everyone laughed.

My vows came falling out of my mouth. "Matty... I.. I can't marry you." Everyone including Matty was shocked and I could see tears forming. I looked over at George and saw a confused look on his face.
"Yesterday afternoon, I slept with George and I'm in love with him. I always have been. I'm sorry." Everyone gasped and comforted Matty who was bawling his eyes out. George ran towards me and kissed me completely neglecting Matty.
"I love you, Alice! I've been waiting so long for this moment."
"I love you too, George!"
We fled the scene in his car and went to his place. We ripped each others clothes off and made love. I felt so free and loved. It was beautiful. Every moment we spent together was perfect. We spent the next month making love endlessly and never set foot outside. We felt terrible for leaving Matty hanging like that but the truth was I had always been in love with George and Matty was too toxic for me. It was a Sunday night when we heard a knock on the door.