//I Don't Want To Be Your Friend//

I don't know what's up with me but lately everything makes me sick. Matty shrugged it off as food poisioning possibly while George thought it was homesickness like they all got when they first starting touring and hoped secretly it was the guilt eating me. Maybe it was. It wasn't normal for me and to rule it out I took a pregnancy test. I sat in the tour bus bathroom stairing at the ominious plus sign. I was pregnant... but by who? I cried my eyes out then went to bed and waited for the guys to get done with their show.
I knew it was them as soon as I could smell the red wine that might as well be Matty's cologne. They were hyped up and laughing about this crazy girl that had her "sex" sign backwards. Matty and George saw me first with my mascara running and curled up.
"Shhh babe, babe what's wrong?" Matty slurred and stumbled.
George could tell Matty's condition annoyed me so him and the guys put him to bed then we went into the bedroom to talk. He led me there by my hand and closed the door.
"What's up with you?"
"We need to talk, George...."
"Little too late for talking.. don't you think?"
I pulled the test out of my pocket and said whispering, "It... it's not that. I'm pregnant, George"
George looked shocked and speechless.
"H-h-how. I mean you're on the pill and we always use..."
"It doesn't make sense to me either. I'm scared, George."
He held me tightly and comforted me.
"Alice, Matty and I are here for you 100%. You know that don't you? Whatever you want to do we support you. I'm sorry for how I acted."
"Thank you..."
We kissed and suddenly the door swang open. It was Matty.
"YOU WHAT?!" He slurred and fell through the door.
George helped him up and shut the door.
"Mate, please don't get loud. Please."
"BUT SHE'S..."
Adam and Ross opened the door and tried to see what was going on
"HEY GUYS! I MIGHT BE A DADDY!"
Matty either blacked out or passed out. The guys helped him onto the bed.
"Soo.....Are you?" Adam said looking worried
"Yes, I just took a test earlier and I am...."
"It could be Matty or George's right?" Ross asked me very sadly.
"Yeah, look you guys I don't want you splitting up or changing your lifestyle because of my condition. Please. Don't."
"We promise, Alice. We will all protect you and the little one too." George sure was a sweetheart.
Adam and Ross nodded in agreement and hugged me in congratulations. We all stayed up talking and watching tv and eventually went to bed. George insisted I sleep with him so we could talk and held me close.
"Alice..." He said rubbing my stomach.
"Yes?"
"If it's mine. I'm gonna quit smoking, drinking, everything bad. I'm gonna be there for you. I'll protect you from everything" He kissed my forehead tenderly.
"Thank you, George."
"I love you"
"I love you too"
We laid in silence and dozed off.