//I Wanna See You But You're Not Mine//

George POV
I didn't mind letting him have her. What hurt the most was the silent "what could have been"? What if I had her first? What if she chose me? What if it were me she chose? What if he proposes to her? They get married, have that family Matty always wanted and live their happily ever after while I'm stuck in the shadows? "Giant George" casting another fucking shadow. But... what if just like the other girls he broke her heart? He sleeps with someone else? Leaves her? What if she isn't happy with him?
I grinned at the possibility of Alice being mine. She really does have an effect on me. I go to the mini fridge and takes out a bottle of vodka drinking it straight to numb the pain. I lie down and chug it like an infant. I think of all the other girls Matty hurt.. Erica, Jenna, Alex, Jenny, Sarah and that was just in high school. Matty had a knack of charming people then just turning in seconds. He had a temper and mean streak. It's why his last relationship ended so terribly. It was always about Matty. I was always thinking about him, looking at him or talking to/about him. "What about me?" I mumbled. I didn't drink too much but I crashed on a couch with a thud.