//Medicine//

One night Matty had a nightmare and for the rest of the day he was completely off.. he drank a whole bottle of wine getting on stage and some during. He was a mess. Crying and slurring. After the show was over the guys booked a room for Matty so he could have some space and he begged me to join him. Just me. I agreed and we finally made our way to the room. As soon as we got in he laid down and groaned.
"Everyone must hate me now. I ruin everything. I'm just a fuck up."
"Matty, you are not a fuck up and no one hates you. I know I don't I----" He pulled me close and kissed me.
"Alice, kiss me back." I agreed and gave him a soft, gentle kiss.
"Your lips tell me so much..."
"Like what Matty?"
"You're so in love with me..."
He returned the kiss the same way making me see stars.
"I love you too Alice but why can't it be just us? What does George have that I don't?"
"I just love you both. Asking me to choose is like asking a parent who's their favorite child."
We stayed up late talking as the wine left his system he began making more and more sense. I had a lot to drink too. We talked about our mutual atheism and life and love. His last girlfriend left because she was some high maintenence bitch that was in it for the fame. Then we talked about sex...
Matty instantly turned on the tv.
"Matty.. what are you..."
He got on top of me and tore my shirt off while kissing me.
"Damn you're fit. Shut up for once and let your body do the talking. Let me show you my favorite position" He groaned into my mouth. Matty undressed the rest of me while I did the same to him with our mouths crashing. He bent me over and started fucking me from behind. He grabbed my breasts for support while slamming into me hard and bitting my neck. I moaned loudly then he spanked me eventually pulling my hair. He came. We collapsed into the bed and he kissed my back. He rolled over and held me tightly.
"Last night.. I dreamt I was watching my family die like literally... that's why I freaked out...their was a plane and crashing and.." A tear fell down his cheek and I wiped it away.
"It's just a dream Matty, I'm here to protect you. I'm sorry."
"Can we do this more often?"
"Do what?"
"Get drunk. Have the hottest sex ever and then get naked and vulnerable."
I leaned over to kiss him and he held me tight.
"Don't ever let me go, Alice."
He stroked my hair and I whispered a promise that made him smile.
After we had a round 2 and he put his shirt on me then said I wore it better. I kissed his tattoos and he told me his secrets and I told him mine. I felt so close to him that night.. spirtitually, sexually and mentally. It was comforting. We drifted off to bed around 5 am.