//This Is How It Starts//

The shower was so huge and relaxing. I went in before Matty. He slapped my ass and grinned as he made his way in. George kissed me delicately. "So, Alice. Um wha--what did you think of this?" George sure did lose confidence.
"It was amazing. I loved it." I stood under the water as they both kissed me.
"Alice, what he meant was how do you like us and this arrangement?"
"Well, I love you guys and it was fun. Why?"
Matty bit his lips and confidently asked, "What do you think about us. The 3 of us continuing this like you coming on tour and being with us and help our needs"
"So you're asking me, a random stranger to be your road whore?"
Matty seemed hurt at the statement. "Look, Alice if we're gonna be completely honest we know you. We saw your comment on our Facebook page and became intrigued so we did some snooping around. You just got out of a relationship about a month ago, before us your favorite band was the Killers and even saw them in concert twice, and you study journalism. Also, you aren't a whore. Just an open minded, beautiful woman we like fooling around with."
I was stunned but suprised. They did their research.
"Okay, I will." I smiled and they kissed me. Matty dragged me down and laid me on the shower floor. His body laid ontop of mine as we made out.
"I'm a little worn out. You two continue on shagging. Get it out of your system. I'll be in bed. Night." George stepped out of the shower. It was just Matty and I.
"Good. I wanted some privacy"
"But.. I thought you and George...."
"Are dating? No, we shag here and there but dating no. We did before we got big and decided we were better as friends. It's easier that way. But you... I like you..."
Matty kissed me gently against the floor. We made out and then he stopped.
"I mean it. You're a beautiful girl with a fucking beautiful mind. I read your lyrics you posted. Ever thought about making music?"
"I have but I don't play instruments or sing or..."
"Would you collaborate on a song with me?"
"Only if you can make my songs suck less"
He kissed me roughly and pinned me down.
"Ever had shower sex?" I shook my head no. "Well you're about to"
He began thrusting back into me as the water lightly covered his back. The rest was a haze but I know I liked it.
The next morning I woke up burried in Matty's chest with George on the left of me. George grinned at me and kissed my forehead. "Morning Alice" "Morning George... wha--what happened? My head is throbbing" I rubbed my head and surveyed the room. "We fucked. The 3 of us. Mostly you and Matty because you both have that high sex drive. We had a 3 way and we took a shower. I left you and Matty alone in there and went to bed. That's all I can tell you"
I laid back down and groaned.
"Mmmm yes?" Matty half way awake said.
"Matty, what happened? After the shower?"
"Mmm shower. That was fun. Let's see. We fucked, we drank heavily, fucked some more, watched a movie and we tried screwing again but we both knocked out" He leaned over and kissed my neck softly.
"Mmm. You're also wearing my love bites all over your neck. So sexy."
George looked over at my neck looking at all the marks.
"Shit. He really did a number on you. Alice, lie back down. I'll bring you some water and food." George disappeared into the kitchen and Matty kissed my lips.
"You know, Alice. I like this. I like you. This fun we're having. I like it all."
I have to admit. I love it.
"Me too. I've never felt so free"
George walked back in with breakfast for all of us as we chatted. After finishing we fooled around more and more. The rest was all a blur until later that night. I felt so oddly comfortable around them.