//God Only Knows But You'll Never Leave Her//

I woke up at noon to George and Ross talking about Matty.
"He took it hard"
"It's difficult but you don't see me screaming and running off the bus."
"He's just scared. You know how Matty is.."
"He needs to get his act together. We have a duty as possible fathers to take care of her not abandon her."
"He just needed a breather. Don't be so hard on him."
I opened my eyes and panicked.
"Matty, left?!"
They both looked at me concerned and worried.
"Alice, baby no. He just.. went out and he'll be back soon."
"Yeah, yeah. Adam and Matty just went out to breakfast it's no big deal. Don't worry yourself."
I felt dizzy and scared but George climbed back in with me and held me.
Matty busted through the door with roses and Adam. His eyes met mine and he rushed over.
"Alice!" He kissed and hugged me.
I cried into his shoulder and for what I don't know.
"Oh babe. Babe don't I'm here now. It's okay. I'm so sorry."
He lifted me from the bed and carried me to the bedroom.
"We're gonna speak privately." He called out into the bus and shut the door then laid me on the bed.
"Matty, I'm sorry you had to find out thw way you did..."
"Shhh shh. Listen to me, Alice. It was me who was drunk. I did it to myself. I mean I suspected you being pregnant but I didn't want to get my hopes up."
I was shocked at his words then he got on top of me and kissed me.
"You wanted me to be pregnant?"
"Not exactly. I just thought if you were it'd be great." He got off me and kissed my stomach.
"If this is my baby things are changing. We are going to be monogomous, buy a house wherever you please and you'll have me wrapped around your finger because I love you.I--I'll quit drinking all the time a-a-and smoking. Whatever you desire."
We made out and he was beaming with joy. Matty slowly started undressing me and then himself...

Time flew by and we started going to dr appointments together. It was great having their support through morning sickness and crazy hormones. By my 9th week I was able to take the test. We sent it off and opted for email results due to our crazy life on the road. The website said it would take 7 days at most. 7 days. Matty and George were a nervous wreck. They quit smoking and drinking completely cold turkey. Matty wouldn't even touch wine but his performances were better. He had this cute smile and giddyness that everyone was falling in love with. He was asked in many interviews why he stopped and always said it was too exhausting waking up hungover all the time. I checked my email frantically everyday and nothing until one morning.