//Me//

Matty's POV
I woke up in the bedroom alone with a massive hangover. All I remember was George and Alice and something about a daddy. Was her father coming to visit? Does she even have a father? I don't remember her talking about him. Who knows. I went to the kitchen to whip up something for Alice since she's been feeling a little under the weather. She was lying with George in his bunk. Her face nuzzled into his chest with a smile. At least they're getting along now and stopped being so tense. Did they bang it out of their system? My stomach turned at the thought. I feel terrible for not being there for her but at least he always is. I need to start being like him. After a huge debate I settled on chocolate chip waffles since she loved them with whipped cream like her mom made her as a child. I overcooked 1 and went to throw it away until I saw "it" clear as day... looks like somebodies pregnant but, who? Wait. George. Alice. Me. Last night. Daddy? It all came back to me. "Alice!" I accidentally screamed waking everyone up.
Alice didn't hear. Boy was she a heavy sleeper. Adam and Ross immediately rushed over as if I were a ticking time bomb.
"Cut it out, Matty she's sleeping she needs rest. Girls this early in pregnancy are crazy hormonal. It's like waking up a hibernating bear..." Adam tried explaining to me but I j ust couldn't hear.
"She. She. Alice. Is pregnant?" I could barely process it. How? When? HOW?! Maybe it was that night.. did we use condoms? I don't remember anything about that night besides feeling closer to her and that we bonded.
"Matty, calm down. We know it's a shock to you but pull yourself together. For her." Ross was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. I wasn't angry. I was just... scared. I might be a daddy....
"I'll be back later!" I grumbled and ran but Adam came after me trying his best to calm me down. We went for breakfast at this random little diner he read about.
"Mate, I know it's scary but you need to calm down."
I lit up a cigg barely able to light it up from shaking so much.
"You don't know the half of it."
"Think of her. She deserves to be able to rationally talk to you and trust you. She needs you now more than ever."
After talking a little more I finally calmed down and broke down about my fears and everything. We were finishing breakfast when he asked me the million dollar question.
"If it's yours what are you doing?"
"I'm putting a ring on that beautiful girls finger and we're getting our own place. I've always wanted a family. I know it seems strange but I always imagined it growing up. I'm gonna sober up and quit smoking and make her happy"
We went on talking about the future and then went to pick up a couple of things. Namely the ring because Adam has a knack for those things. I know that baby is mine. Before we knew it it was noon and we had to go back.