//The City//

George was so out of it, poor guy. He had bags under his eyes and looked terrible. As a treat I made the guys dinner. George was first to come back. He stumbled in and found the closest thing with alcohol in it, vodka, then drank it straight. It hurt seeing him like this. Matty immediately ran inside and slammed the door.
"George, mate... what's up with you? You're being so distant and..."
"Just because we don't fuck anymore doesn't mean we aren't close."
He came up to me and brushed my cheek.
"I forgot how soft your skin was and your lips...."
Matty became enraged and ran towards him.
"Don't you touch my fiancee like that!"
Everyone else soon shuffled in witnessing the screaming match and holding them back from each other.
"In case you don't remember I use to do more than touch her. I use to fuck her while you watched. Even fucked you sometimes although you'd fuck anything with a pulse you slag." He blew a kiss at me then Matty.
Matty instictivly punched him square in the face as hard as he could. George fell into the floor with a thud.
"Alice, let's get a room tonight. Come on. Fuck you, George"
He grabbed my hand and we went to the car and drove around. At a red light he started punching the steering wheel.
"I fucking knew it!"
"Knew what?" I said startled and so afraid. I've never seen him so angry before.
"He's still hung up on you. This is going to make everything so difficult. We--we-- could tear this band apart and--and..."
"You guys can work it out. Call him. Talk to him. Do something. Him getting trashed every night is a cry for help."
He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.
The light turned green and we found a room. When we got settled Matty called Ross to see how George was. Poor George was devestated I could hear him crying in the background about how he lost us. Matty reassured him everything was fine and that we all needed to work things out. I saw him get teary eyed and trying to hold himself together. They talked for an hour and then George passed out. We laid in bed together and Matty rubbed my belly.
"If it's a girl she's never dating. Boys are trouble." He forced a laugh out.
"And if it's a boy we'll send him to school with sparkling cider and a half undone shirt singing about "Chocolate"."
I got a good laugh out of him.
"Better than 'sex and killing himself and how he hardly went to school'.Thank you for that cliche depection of me."
"I know you're more than that. You're a beautiful artist baby."
He kissed me and our lips crashed fighting then he got on top of me.
"I love you, Mrs. Healy."
"I love you too."
He kissed me and undressed me in awe of my body then undressed himself. We had such sweet, passionate sex that night.
I woke up the next day to Matty and George out on the balcony smoking and talking.
"She's a good girl. Don't ever let her go."
"She's too good."
"Have you set a date yet?"
"No, but you'll be the first to know."
"Found out the sex yet?"
"No, that's next appointment but I'd like you to come with us Uncle George."
George smirked and hugged Matty.
"Just promise me things won't change between the 3 of us. I love you and Alice. I wish you all the best."
"I promise you that George. Will you be my best man?"
"Only if Alice has some hot bridesmaids I can score with."
"Well she does have an identical sister..."
"Ew. No. It would be too weird."
I shuffled in bed and they both saw me so they put their cigs out then came inside.
"Hi. Alice....I-I-I want to apologize." He gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. I could see his eye a little black and sadness in his eyes. This really broke my heart. George is such a sweetheart. He deserved to be happy and so much more.