//Babe, You Look So Cool//

FROM:DR. WRIGHT
TO:RICHARDSON, ALICE
SUBJECT: TEST RESULTS
Congratulations on your pregnancy, Ms. Richarson. Based on the samples provided we have concluded that test taker #1 is 99.9% DNA match and test taker #2 is 0.01%.

I stared at the screening in disbelief..... the father is Matty. I decided to wake them up but they looked so peaceful and it made me wait. I made sausage, eggs, bacon, and pancakes for everyone which quickly woke them up one by one. Finally, Matty and George woke up.
"Good morning babe." Matty kissed me and smiled.
"Mmmm. Pancakes. Thank you beautiful." George loved to eat pancakes. I slowly pulled them away from everyone and into the bedroom.
"Matty... George...I-I-I got the results." They both looked at each other nervously.
"Alice, before you say anything I can say that we love you and we support you no matter what you want." Matty said so comforting with a kiss and George nodded in agreement. They both held my hand.
"Matty, we're gonna have a baby!" I blurted out.
George looked somewhat relieved as Matty kissed me and spun me around.
"I'm gonna be a father!! I knew it! Oh Alice, thank you. Thank you thank you." He kissed my stomach as we made our way to the kitchen.
"H-h-ow did you know. Did you fuck me in my sleep?" George giggled because he thought me cursing was always funny sounding with my Texan accent.
"Alice, do you remember when I had the nightmare? We got the room and we had lots of... and I didn't recall using..."
He grabbed something from his bunk and George went to sit with the guys.
"Everyone. Alice got the results! I'm the father! I'm gonna be a daddy!" He shreiked in excitment. They all came to congratulate him and me and hug us.
"That's not all. Alice..." Matty got down on one knee.
"If anyone told me a year ago I'd be a father and in love I would've laughed. You've changed me and for the good. Would you have the pleasure of marrying me?" He held out the most beautiful ring I've ever dreamt of. Rose gold with a princess cut like I always dreamed of.
"Of course, Matty!" He stood up and placed it on my finger excitidly.
We continued on with breakfast and then Matty went to take a shower. George grabbed my hand and led me to the room.
"Alice, I want you to know that no matter what I love you and I'm always here for you. Now make an honest man out of him , Mrs. Healy. He deserves to finally be happy." He kissed my cheek and smiled. Later night they had a concert in Paris which was so beautiful. The boys were about to perform "Fallingforyou" when Matty stopped.
"Sorry. Sorry. Before we continue on I'd like to ask my girlfriend, Alice to come to the stage." I came on shocked and suspicious about what he was gonna do. He grabbed my hand and everyone went wild.
"As you all may know, Alice is my girlfriend but this morning... I asked her to be my wife and she said "yes". She was crazy to agree but we are over the moon!" He yelled into the mic and held up my hand to show the ring. Everyone erupted into applause.
"Thank you, thank you. I know.. I know stunning ring, Hann helped me pick it out. I suck at those things. So ladies hit him up he's single, kinda cute and gives good gifts. But you know what's even crazier?... I'm gonna be a daddy!" He screamed outloud as he rubbed my stomach.
"So, I would like the pleasure of serenading my beautiful fiancee as well as show my unborn child what good music is!" He kissed me and the song went on.