//Don't You Mind//

Ross and Adam came by and were formally introduced to me. They heard a lot about me. Well my Facebook really apparently Matty and George have wanted me from the start. Soon we didn't have to hid in hotel rooms because I was on the bus with them. They introduced me in the media and to fans as an "old friend" from childhood they reconnected with as they toured the U.S.
and that I was just along to write an essay for class. It didn't stop all the hatred from the female fans. On one occassion Matty and I went out to dinner alone and when we left he accidentally held my hand. A girl spat on my face and called me a slut. Matty defended me. He was always defensive when it came to me even a bit jealous when George so much as touched me.
"Will you stop snogging her so much? I want to taste her too!" Matty shouted at George during a session in the van during one of the rare occassions we had it alone.
"Relax, Matty. You'll have your turn. Stop being such a diva." George hissed back in between kisses as he caressed my body. My body arched as he hit my weak spots.
"You like that don't you?" I moaned and nodded as he kissed me deeper.
Matty looked at me defeated and angry.
"Fuck you. Both of you and not literally. I'm leaving" He got up and started getting dressed.
"Matty, wait!" I said and reached for his hands but he hit them away.
"No. No. I need to be alone" He got off the bus and vanished.
George and I were too worked up to stop. We continued making out. Eventually I got on top and rode him as he flicked my clit. I came first as he finished after being the gentleman he is. After that I kissed his cheek and laid in his arms. He held my close and kissed my neck.
"Alice?"

"Yeah?"
"We need to stop. Stop this arrangement. You need to choose. It isn't fair. He likes you as do I but he--he really likes you" He started fidgeting with his hands and looked so awkward.
"I know. I can see it in your eyes and his. He is obviously more vocal about it. But I know. I'm just trying to sort things out."
"Sort it soon, please. I don't want him hurt. " As soon as he finished his sentence Matty texted:
"Alice, we need to talk. Meet me outside the bus, please.
xx Matty"
"He wants to talk to me..."
"Do it"
I kissed him and his face flushed.
"I know you like me too"
"I do. A lot but he needs you..."
I got dressed and walked outside to meet him. Our eyes locked and he immediately pinned me to the van and kissed me.
I felt so intoxicated with the kiss my knees went weak. He rubbed my cheeks and looked me dead in the eye.
"I love you, Alice."
"I love you too, Matty"
We made out and I could just feel George peering out. Scratch that I did see him. His eyes fixated on me with a sad puppy dog look. He made his choice. He wanted me to be with Matty.
"I want to properly take you out. I spent the last hour planning a surprise for you. Let's go!"
I giggled as he led me to his car and I couldn't help but feel George's pain.