//Everything Has Gone Wrong//

George POV
That goodbye kiss left me in a trance. I had to leave. The baby's coming. They're getting married. It would hurt too much. I've been at Adam's for the past month drinking my sorrows and fucking everything that moves. Nothing helps. I started walking to where I don't know. I ended up at a familiar door and knocked.
"Hello, anybody there?" I slurred. Maybe this was Adam's place. I immediately regretted my decision when I saw her and then him and a fist in my face. I was immediately taken back and fell on the door step. Adam and Alice rushed outside as Matty stepped closer threatening me.
"You. Stay the fuck away from my home, my woman and my baby you fucking traitor. We were best friends and you fucking blew it!" He came at me with another fist.
"Matty!!!" Alice and Adam tried holding him back. Alice kissed him with those soft, beautiful, plump lips I dreamt about.
Adam came towards me to help me up.
"Baby stop. Stop it please.." She rubbed his back as she sobbed. I hate it when she cries. It's like seeing an innocent child cry. The only thing that stopped him was the pain in her eyes and voice. He looked at me with his eyes slowly losing anger and walked back inside.
"You are not welcome here anymore." He yelled from inside as the door slammed.
"What did I do?"
Adam and I left and he explained to me how it slipped out from Alice. Shit. He has every right to hate me. I hate myself but I can't resist her. I didn't plan on falling for her it just happened and nothing can stop it. I can't get her out of my head. Adam was driving us home and yapping about the importance of making up with Matty. "George, whatever feelings you have for Alice need to stop. You and Matty... not good for the band. Do you really want to ruin a relationship and a band? One that took us so long to.."
"I know. I know. It's just... so hard... she... I love her."
"You might love her but she obviously doesn't love you." Ouch.
"She does. She does"
"Not like you love her. She's with Matty. She chose him and when they are ready she's marrying him. Alice, is having his child soon. George, just let it go. For everyone else's sake. The band. Please." Suddenly the phone rang... it was Alice. I debated on answering but something about it seemed urgent. She hasn't called me in a long time. We haven't properly talked since the night I left. I decided to press ignore knowing Matty would kill me. She kept calling and calling. I guess it's urgent. I have to answer.
"Alice?"
But it wasn't her. I heard Matty crying hysterically.
"Alice?! WHERE'S ALICE?! MATTY?!?!"
"She--she--- it's all my fault."
"Matty? What's your fault? Matty, talk to me!"
Hann pulled over and tried getting him to talk.