//Talk//

We took a quick nap after sex. He held me close and when I woke up he was playing with the curls in my hair. He kissed my cheek.
We laid there and talked.
"Baby, what made me stand out?"
"What do you mean, Alice?"
"You've gone all over the world yet some plain Jane from Dallas caught your eye on Facebook..why?"
He bit his lip and was so full of thought
"Well.. I'll admit it was George that stumbled across you first. He said something about you kind of reminded him of me. He said that you had "dark, haunted eyes" plus you could write deep stuff, you looked so sexy but so classy and your smile had me in awe. You were so captivating. When we saw you at the concert we were excited. It started as a sexual thing but I instantly fell for you. I felt safe and taken care of."
He kissed me and said "What about you babe?"
"It was the music that drew me in. The more I got to really know you the better you became. You're so hot but so smart and passionate. It's so sexy." He smiled warmly at me. We got some clothes on and made dinner. George came home and smiled at how domesticated we were.
"Healy's making dinner?"
"Attempting to" Matty grinned and George joined us. The 3 of us were practically joined at the hip. I still think it's George being protective. At least the baby has many loved ones already. We finished and caught up on Game of Thrones. I'm completely lost because I'm so behind on it but they watched Pretty Little Liars with me so I guess this makes it even. We're totally team Ezria. They get so into it and have all these insane theories.
After chatting and kicking their ass at Mortal Kombat we went to bed. George crashed on the couch and Matty and I had the bedroom to ourselves.
"Andrew"
"Who's Andrew, Matty?"
"Baby names, Alice." He kissed me gently
"Hmm. Not completely sold on it. Ezra?"
"Naming our child after a fictional character that dates underaged girls is not good baby." He does have a point.
"Jack?"
"Too plain"
"Anfroney?" I joked and laughed
"Mean Girls babe? Really?" He nugged me and smiled.
"Well I like the name Brandon"
"And where's this name coming from, love?"
"The lead singer of the Killers babe. I love them."
"Oh yeah! I forgot you love them. But I like that. Brandon Healy. Sounds so.. normal but not at the same time. I love it. We can decide a middle name some other day." He yawned and drifted off. I couldn't sleep and walked to the kitchen then I heard George crying.