Chapter 2 - Hogsmeade

It's still day one of my first day of class. Learned new charms such as Levioso and Accio. Charms class is where I met Natsai Onai (or Natty), a Gryffindor who transferred here from Uagadou, a wizarding school in Africa, because her mother got a job as a professor in Hogwarts.

"Angela, I think Professor Weasley wants to meet you in the Transfiguration Classroom," Anastasia informed me.

I went to the Transfiguration Classroom, leaving Natty and Anastasia heading to the library together, and to see that Professor Weasley and an elf named, Deek were talking about a room which I have absolutely have no idea.

"Oh, excuse Deek," the elf vanished.

Professor Weasley asked me about my experiences with my classes. I told her that everything was good. Although she sort of suspected me and Professor Fig about the ruins before we first got here. She told me that I needed my own wand from Mr. Ollivander, a wandmaker from Hogsmeade. I was eager to get to Hogsmeade and to explore everything.

"I'd like to make your first visit to Hogsmeade with a classmate to help you get your bearings, Perhaps, Sebastian Sallow or Natsai Onai or Anastasia Wilburn?" Professor asked politely.

It seems like Anastasia and Natty was still at the library, knowing they might be a little busy. "I'll go with Sebastian then," I sighed.

"Seems like a good choice," Professor Weasley smiled. "He'll keep you company, and to keep you clear of any Victor Rookwood's undesirables en route."

Rookwood?

"It'd be best to avoid him and his associates..."

Few moments later, I ran into Sebastian at the corridors. "Ah, hello again Miss Lestrange," he smirked.

"Hello Sebastian."

"I was told that you needed supplies and to accompany you to Hogsmeade. You never been to Hogsmeade, have you?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow.

I nodded. "Not yet."

"Well Hogsmeade's a charming little place, self-contained too. There's a lot of things you need there," he slightly chuckled "And perhaps maybe we could get some Butterbeer together at the Three Broomsticks after you're done with all the supplies you need?"

"Butterbeer sounds nice," I beamed.

"Let's go then."

We headed outside of Hogwarts as we walked in silence. It felt a little awkward at first, up until Sebastian had said something.

"You know, I'm glad Professor Weasley asked me to join you today," Sebastian let out a soft smile.

"So am I. Thank you."

"Of course, Angela, you're the only one who's ever bested me in a duel. The way I see it, I'd be wised to keep an eye on you."

I must say, walking with Sebastian was really peaceful. Exploring the views together, talking with each other, getting to know him a little. He talked about how he would spend his time in detention, getting on the librarian's bad side by sneaking into restricted sections, and all that kind of stuff. We kept walking until we stumbled upon a Hogwarts Caretaker, Mr. Moon. He looked like he was drinking too much pumpkin juice. He said something about a demiguise. Not sure what he meant but he described it as ugly and hairy.

Me and Sebastian continued walking, still concerned about what he kept saying.

"My sister, Anne would think he's lovely, but I'd say he could improve as a caretaker," Sebastian chuckled.

"Is your sister in Slytherin too?" I asked.

"She is... or she was, she's not well right now, but she'll be back at Hogwarts as soon as she's better."