Chapter 18 - Don't You Worry

(Another song, thank me later.)

Nervous by The Neighbourhood:

After flying back to Hogwarts with Sebastian and Ominis and returning Poppy's Hippogriff, Sebastian's already made up his mind that he would be heading to the undercroft alone but also suggesting we could come along if we wanted to. Ominis decided he want to part ways and we respected his desicion. As for me, I wanted to go along with Sebastian just so I could spend a little more time with him.

When we reached the undercroft, I sat myself down next by the candles on the pillars. Sebastian had his back leaned against the stoned wall crossing his arms. None of us said a word to each other since we were walking to the undercroft. It was just loud silence in the room. I haven't thought of mentioning what happened with me and him at Feldcroft after he lost his temper.

"I'm going to risk anything to help the people I love, especially you..."

"My darling..."

Those words kept repeating in the back of my head. I could still remember the warmth of his body from that embrace.

I licked my lips. "About what you said back in Feldcroft, do you really mean that...?"

"If your saying that I said I would be willing to risk anything to help the people I love, then yes... I mean that." Sebastian lit up a soft smile.

My fingers clutched. I'm not sure how I should react at this moment.

"How did you feel about the hug?" Sebastian got off from the wall to sit down right next to me.

"You were hot," I realized that just slipped out of my mouth.

"Oh?" He bursted out laughing. "You think I'm hot?" He joked flirtatiously.

My cheeks and ears went red. "That wasn't what I meant!"

Merlin, that was embarrassing.

"I mean you felt warm." A few strands my hair covered half my face as I was ducking my head down.

"Maybe because you're here with me," he smirked.

"Oh shut up," I scoffed turning my head away.

"Make me."

For a moment there I didn't even bother to say anything else. I then realized that I've spent so much time with him. Well he is my friend of course but there's something more to it than friendship. No, that's too fast to go beyond that kind of relationship. I only known him for almost a week I think. I can't think about that now...

Sebastian lifted his knee up still keeping his foot flat on the floor. "I still want to find a cure for Anne. I have to bring her back and I'm going to," His tone changed from flirting to serious. "I don't care what anyone else has to say against that, I'm going to find it no matter what."

I leaned my right shoulder to his. "Don't you worry Sebastian, I trust that you can find it." I spoke hoarsely.

"I'll do whatever it takes."

I believed his words were right. He's willing to do whatever he needs to help bring back his sister.