Chapter 10 - Socks And Butterbeers

Something important came up in my mind that I had almost forgotten. The book. The book that I picked up from the pensive back at the restricted section. I was planning to show it to Professor Fig and see what he knows about it. Perhaps I should do it right now.

I was heading to Professor Fig's office holding the book when I saw Professor Sharp talking to him. So I waited outside his door until he finishes talking to Fig. Earlier, I heard them talking about Goblins working with Ranrok and at that moment, Professor Sharp had noticed me outside of the office.

"Ah Fig, seems you have a visitor here," Professor Sharp began to walk out of Fig's office. I glared at him as he walked by, looking at the book I was holding. I went inside and showed Professor Fig the book. He looked fascinated by it as he flipped through the pages.

"Merlin's beard.... where on earth did you find this book?" He kept scanning and flipping through every page.

"I might've went to the restricted section of the library-" I mumbled.

"You what?! You went to the restricted section?!" Fig's eyes widen, although he didn't seem to be disappointed.

"Well it's a good thing we did." I might've accidently slipped the word, we, out of my mouth. "Err I mean I did."

"Who's we?" He sounded a little skeptical of me. Although, I didn't think he seemed to care about me sneaking into the restricted section.

"Sebastian and I..."

"Oh, that little friend of yours?" Professor Fig chuckled. "I seen you two hanging out a lot. He must be a very special friend to you..."

I scratched the back of my head while I nervously laughed . "Oh well, he's a good friend." Professor Fig then asked me about the book. I told him how the book was holding a memory in a pensive of a girl named Isidora Morganach could see ancient magic just like I did.

"I'm gonna need some time to study it once I go to London."

My eyes widen after what Fig just said. "You're going to London??"

"The headmaster insisted I speak directly to the Minister about George's death. But I assure you, It won't be long," Professor Fig smiled as he closed the book. I nodded at him showing him that I understood and headed out the door. "And make sure not to neglect your studies!"

"I won't~" I smiled vaguely leaving his office.

***

The minute I walked into Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, the desks were almost full, no where else to sit. Sebastian was sitting next to Ominis, Anastasia was sitting next to Imelda, now that just leaves an empty spot next to that Simon Turner. Maybe I came in a little late.

"Hello there angel."

"It's Angela," I spoke sternly furrowing my eyebrows and glaring at him.

"I know that," Simon made a grin on his face. I took out my books from my bag and placed it on the desk. Throughout Professor Hecat's lesson on Boggarts, Simon kept trying to lean closer to my left shoulder slightly touching it, but I just kept ignoring him. "You know you didn't answer my question." He whispered.

"What question," slowly turning my head to him.

"I asked you if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade together."

Oh right, that's how I remembered Sebastian getting into an argument with him. "And I believe Sebastian already answered for me. I'm not interested." I turned away.