The new Teacher

Marinette sigh as she lifted her head up from her pillow.  She had woken up because of her loud alarm.  She Groan before reaching over and turning her alarm off.

"Shit"

She slipped out of bed and walked over towards her bathroom to brush her teeth and take a shower.

It took her 20 minutes until she was done with her shower. After that she walked over to her closet to pick her outfit out for the day.

Marinette Outfit

Marinette Outfit

"Well this is cute." She said to herself as she looked in the mirror.  After that she walked around her room to clean it up before she got all the things she needed for school.

As she was walking she got a call from her friend.

Alya - Good morning ~

Marinette - Good morning.

Alya - Are you ready for the test today?

Marinette - Girl hell no I didn't study at all. I just know Mr. Brown is going to talk his shit.

Alya - Oh girl you didn't hear? He quit!

Marinette - Wait when?

Alya - last Friday he said he was done with our shit!

Marinette - Mmmm makes sense.

After she said that she entered the kitchen to see her father sitting at the table.

Marinette - Alya I'll talk to you later.

Alya - Love you.

Marinette - Love you to.

After that she hung up the phone.

Tom - Good Morning

Marinette - Morning

After she said that she walked over towards the refrigerator to get her water. As she was doing so her stepmom walked into the room.

"Hello Baby" Rachel said as she gave Tom a fat kiss on his lips. Marinette rolled her eyes before grabbing her things. She was about to walk out of the room but stopped when Rachel opened her mouth. .

Rachael - Uhhh you can't say good morning or something?

Marinette - Morning.

Rachel - Here you go always waking up in the morning with a attitude.

Marinette - I don't wake up with a attitude I thank God for letting me see other day. Your the reason why I wake up every morning with an attitude.

Rachel - You know what you're so disrespectful I can't stand it. You don't pay any of my damn bills!

Marinette - What bills huh? You only got with my father because he has money you're 28 years old and you're doing nothing with your life.