Not a Child

Marinette groan as she sat up on the bed. She looked around the room, for a moment she didn't know where she was until she remembered everything. 

She let out a yawn before getting out of the huge comfortable bed. She of course Walked over towards the bathroom to use it.

After she was done she walked back out and walked around the room. She couldn't believe how big it was. It was way bigger than his old one.

After she looked around for a moment she felt her stomach growl.

"Ok ok I'm about to get you something to eat hold on." She said while rubbing her little belly. 

After that she walked over towards the door. She noticed that Chat had brought her bags in the room.

She countied to walk after she seen them. When she walked out of the room she looked down the hallway.

Everything was so beautiful. The hallway was long and had a few doors. At least 6.

She slowly step out of the room and began walking down the hallway. While walking she couldn't help but look around. 

She stop looking around when she found some stairs.

The Stairs

The Stairs

Marinette - Even the stairs are beautiful!

After she said that she grabbed the rails and slowly began to walk down the stairs. It took her a while but in the end she made it down stairs.

Marinette - Now that that's over to the kitchen I go.

She quickly began walking around the house not knowing where to go. It took her about 8 minutes just to find the kitchen.

The Kitchen

The Kitchen

Marinette - Finally thank you Jesus!

She said as she looked around the area.  She couldn't believe how big and beautiful it was. She just know that Chat had some food in those big ass refrigerator.