Pregnant

Marinette open the door to check truck and closed it when she was inside. She took the napkins out of her pocket and laid them out to reveal three positive pregnancy test.

The Test

The Test

Chat sigh before leaning back in his seat. Even though she had took three other pregnancy tests he went out to buy expensive pregnancy test that worked 100% just to make sure it wasn't a scared.

Marinette just sat in the passenger seat looking down with her hoodie over her head.

Chat - Well I guess you are pregnant.

After he said that tears slowly begin dropping from her eyes. She wiped her face and sat back in the seat.

She didn't want to believe anything that was going on. She wished that it was a dream that none of this is was real.

Chat sat up and grabbed her hand. "Marinette it's going to be ok."

Marinette shook her head no before crying harder. "H..how is this going to be ok? I..I'm only 18 I'm still in school. I didn't want to get pregnant until I wasn't at least 24 or had my life together. What am I going to do!? What is everyone going to think of me?!?! I..I'm going to be so unattractive my breasts are going to become sagging I don't even know how to raise a baby!!!

After she said that she cried Non-Stop. Chat took his thumbs and begin wiping her tears away.

Chat - Hi Baby girl calm down ok. You're not going to be unattractive and your boobs are not going to be sagging. You're going to still be beautiful and sexy my love. And I'm going to support you on anything that you want. If you don't want to keep it that's fine but if you do that's fine too. It's your body you can do whatever you want with it.

Marinette - T... that's the thing.... I don't know if I want to keep it or not.

Chat - You have time bady you don't have to rush.

After he said that Marinette became to calm down. Chat pulled his hand away from her face and began rubbing her back and kissing her ear.

Marinette - Thank you Chat but are you not scared of having a child?

Chat began quite after she said that. Marinette Look over at him to see that he had a weird look on his face.

Marinette - W..What's worng?

Chat sigh before sitting back. "Marinette there's something I have to tell you."

Marinette look at him before crying again. "Oh Come on Chat don't tell me that you're in a relationship or that you have a wife I told you I'm not that type of girl!!! I don't want to be a homewrecker!!!! She said as she began crying harder.