Fake Friends

3 weeks Later

It's been 2 months since her and chat started their little secret and also started dating.

Marnette had officially fallen completely in love with the man. Everything about him made her happy. She had never been with anyone who treated her the way he did.

He would buy her food, take her out whenever she was bored, help her with her work that she didn't understand and more.

The closer she got to her teacher the more she realized that her friends were slowly pulling away from her. Whenever she would ask them to go out to the mall or to go out to a cafe they would always tell her that they had to work.

They also made comments on her having a lot of new things. Marinette of course told them that her father was starting to lighten up and give her more money but the two girls found it a little funny.

Her ex-boyfriend slowly begin hanging around the two girls which she noticed and she also didn't like. Chat one time interfered when Luka call himself trying to flirt with her. Luka end up getting scared and ever since he just left her be.

Right now she was in her room putting her hair into two space buns. She was getting ready to leave out and go to school. She already had her outfit on and her bag packed really.

Chat had bought her a couple of snacks for her to take to school which was amazing for her.

Her outfit

Her outfit

After she was done she head off to school.

At the School

Marinette walked upstairs to see her 2 friends waiting for her. Once she walked over towards them they looked her body up and down.

Alya - Here you go

Marinette - What?

Zoe - You with these sexy ass outfits.

Marinette - So what you don't like it?

Alya - We never said we didn't.

Marinette just roll her eyes, she was getting hater vibes from the both of her friends both of their comments sound bland and not exciting.

Marinette - Mmm well I'm going to class see you to late.

Zoe - Mari what.

Marinette - No I'm getting a vibe from you guys.

Alya - Girl were not mad we're just tired.

Marinette -  Is that some?

She said as she continue to walk away. The last thing she wanted was to be around two negative people.