The News

It has been a week since Marinette has last seen Chat. He started tutoring the girl Who she had to admit she was jealous of. 

Chat have been texting her everyday that he couldn't hang out because he had to tutor the girl. The girl would always come out of his classroom smiling and giggling while he would walk her out.

Marinette and Chat got into a argument because Marinette had walked in and the girl was sitting on his desk and she didn't like that.

After the little argument Marinette wasn't really feeling him like that.  When she was in his class she would put her airpods in her ear and write down notes or do her assignments. She wouldn't look at him neither talked to him. She also began talking to her friends little by little but not as closely as she used to.

For the past three days she hasn't been at school either. She's been very sick, she's been throwing up, feel weak, dizziness and more.

Her father of course like always didn't care what was going on with her as long as his girlfriend was fine he didn't care about  anyone or anything.

She walked out her bathroom and groan. That was the fourth time that she had thrown up throughout the day and it was only 10:30 in the morning.

Chat had called her three times but she didn't answer due to the fact that she was just too sick to do anything.

She knew that chat was trying to call and apologize but she didn't want to speak neither talk at the moment all she wanted to do was figure out what was wrong with her.

"Fuck what is wrong with me?" She said as she got in bed. Before she could get comfortable and close her eyes her phone ring again. She looked down to see a picture of her and Chat pop up on her phone.

She rolled her eyes and finally pick her  phone up.

Marinette : What?

Chat : Marinette we're are you?

Marinette : Chat you have my location.

Chat sigh over the phone " Why haven't you been at school?

Marinette - I've been sick why?

Chat - Like what kind of sick?

Marinette - Like-

She stop talking when she heard her doorbell rang. Marinette let out a loud groan because she was very annoyed.

Chat - Baby is everything ok?

Marinette - No hold on I have to get the door.

After she said that she got out of bed and walked towards her door to leave her room.

Once she was downstairs near the door she opened it up to see that it was Zoe and Alya.

Marinette - What are you guys doing here?

Alya - I texted you that we were coming over.

Marinette groan before walking away from the door. Her friends followed her while she walked upstairs to her room.

She felt like complete shit, all she wanted to do was lay in bed and just sleep. Once she entered her room she had completely forgotten that Chat was on the phone.

Alya - So what's going on?

Zoe - Yeah you've been out of school for 3 days now.

"That's because I'm sick" Marinette said as she climbed into bed. Both Alya and Zoe looked at each other.

Alya - Have you been throwing up?

Marinette - Yes

Zoe - Have you been feeling weak?

Marinette - Yep

Alya - Marinette when was the last time you had sex

After Alya asked her that she went quiet for a moment before speaking. "7..7 days ago."

Zoe - Mari when was the last time you had your period?

Marinette did say a word. Her heart began to beat fast and her stomach began to turn. She has realized that she was supposed to have her period 5 days ago.

Marinette - I..I think you guys should leave.

Alya - Marinette -

"Please Alya" Marinette said with her hands over her mouth. She quickly got up and ran into her bathroom to throw up again.

Alya and Zoe just stood there quietly as Marinette throw up. After 3 minutes Marinette came back out and whipped her mouth.

Marinette - You guys are still here?

Alya - We're Leaving now. Call us when you need something ok.

Marinette nodded her head before watching both of her friends walk out of her room.  Once the door to her front door closed she let out a sign of relief.

For a second she thought everything was ok that was until Chat called her name.

Chat - Marinette?

Marinette - S..shit I forgot you were on the phone.

Chat - Do you want me to come over?

Marinette - N..No I need time to think but you can come see me after school or another day if you have to tutor -

Chat - I'll come pick you up as soon as school is over with ok.

Tears slowly begin rolling down her eyes. She sniffle before telling him ok.

Chat could tell that she he was crying. "Baby everything going to be ok we don't know yet."

Marinette - I..I can't I..I don't want to talk about I'll see you later.

Chat - Mari-

Marinette quickly hung the phone up before he can even say anything. Marinette felt to sick to talk to anyone. She quickly got up and ran over towards the bathroom again and began throwing up and crying at the same time.

Marinette - God why me?!?! Fuck!!

After she said that she began crying harder. She was so scared, she had just turned 18 she couldn't be pregnant yet.

She cried in her bathroom for a hour until she gathered up the courage to pull herself together.

She walked out of her bathroom and walked over towards her closet to put something comfortable on.

Marinette Outfit

Marinette Outfit

After she was done she walked over towards her mirror. She looked like shit. Her eyes were red and puffy, her nose was red and sick.

The reason why she was wearing the baggy clothes was because she was about to go to the pharmacy market to buy her a pregnancy test.