Louis

Short Chapter

Marinette was so nervous she couldn't believe that she was meeting Chat son. She couldn't believe that Chat was really a father.

That made her think. If she were to keep the baby than it have a good life. Not only that but she really love Chat and really want to be with him. To be honest he wouldn't be in trouble or anything she was 18 so no one could do anything about it.

Right now she was sitting in Chat truck while he was in the air port. They had arrived 30 minutes ago.

While thinking she seen Chat walking over towards the vehicle. He was holding what she assumed was his son in one hand and and had a suitcase in the other.

She quickly unlocked the door to help him out a bit. Chat sat the suitcase down and opened the back door.

While he was sitting his son in the Seat Marinette turned around to look at the boy.

He was very handsome he looked exactly like Chat. He had his Golden blonde hair, his nose his mouth and more. She didn't stop looking at him until Chat open the door and got in.

Marinette - He's like your twin.

Chat  chuckled " I know if you think that's something want until you see his eyes.

Marinette smile before turning back around and sitting in her seat. "Do you think the baby will look like you?"

Chat - I don't know are you thinking of keeping it?

Marinette - I'll let you know bye tomorrow.

Chat bent down and kissed her on her lips." Take your time my love."

Marinette - Trust me I will.

After he said that he started the truck up and began driving. During the ride Marinette slowly began falling asleep. Now that she knew she was pregnant she knew why she was always so sleepy.

Chat looked over at her and his son before smiling. Marinette was the first woman who had ever accepted him having a child. Whenever he would tell woman that he had a kid they would either say no thanks or sleep with him a couple of times and than leave.

He knew that Marinette wouldn't leave him she was too much in love and he loved her as well. He pick up her and and kissed it before continuing to drive.

25 minutes in his son began to wake up. He looked around the car before seeing Marinette.

"D..Dad who's that?"

Chat looked at his son through his mirror before focusing back on the road.

Chat - Well hello to you too.

Louis - Oh sorry.

Chat - Your fine and this is Marinette.

Louis - Marin... Marinette?

Chat - Yes she's my girlfriend.

Louis looked at his dad before looking at Marinette.

Louis -  You have a girlfriend?

Chat - Yes.

Louis - Ok can I play on my iPad?

Chat - Go for it.

After he said that Louis pick up his iPad and turned it on. He put his airpods in his ears and began playing.

15 minutes later Chat pulled up to a fast food restaurant. He looked over at his girlfriend who was still fast asleep. He smirk before reaching over and slapping her thigh. Marinette slowly opened her eyes and looked over at Chat.

Marinette - Mmmm what?

Chat - Why you so grumpy baby?

Marinette - You just slapped my thigh you asshole.

Chat  - if you keep up with that damn attitude than I might just have to fuck  you in your asshole.

Marinette stuck her tongue out at him before he grabbed her chin and pulled her closer to slide his tongue into her mouth.

She only pulled away when she realized that his son was in the backseat probably look at it too.

Marinette - Bea

Chat - What?

Marinette - Y..your son.

After said that chat turned around to see that his son was still on his iPad.

Chat - he's not watching.

" No" Marinette said while giving him a look. He roll his eyes before reaching back and tapping his son's iPad to get his attention.

"Hey bud this is Marinette my girlfriend." After he said that Marinette put a smile on her face and waved at him. "Marinette this is my son Louis. "

Louis - Hi

Marinette - Hi

Chat - What do you too want to eat?

Louis and Marinette ( a double cheeseburger with only ketchup and cheese a large fry in the strawberry shake.)

After two were done Chat let out a little Chuckle. "Well you still have a lot in common almost step in here real quick and get you guys' food."

After he said that he opened the door and left the truck leaving the two alone. Things were a little awkward until the little boy decided to speak.

Louis - How long have you and my dad been dating?

Marinette - Uhhh I think going on 2 months now.

Louis - Are you living with me and my bad?

Marinette - Oh no I have my own place.

Louis - How old are you?

Marinette - I'm 18

Louis - So your 13 years old than me?

( Guys I decided to change his age he's 5 now.)

Marinette - Yep that's right. Did you have a fun trip?

Louis - Yeah I spend majority of the time with my grandparents.

Marinette - Well that's good.

After she said that things were silent Lewis put his airpods back in his ear and Marinette whipped out her phone. There wasn't really that much to talk about she knew that she had to get to know him better though.

7 minutes later Chat Came out with their food.

Chat - Ok I have you guys food.

Louis - Thank you Dad.

Marinette - Thank you Chat.

"Your Welcome" He said while passing the food around. The three of them stayed in the car eating their food. Louis watched YouTube on his iPad while eating his food, while Marinette set her phone up so her and chat could watch something while eating their food.

Once they all were done eating Chat threw away all of their trash before getting back in the car.

Chat - Baby are you going home with us?

Marinette - Yeah if my dad ask were I'm at I'll just say Alya house.

Chat - Ok love.

After he said that he started up the truck and began driving again.