Sorry

It had been days since the whole baby mama insisted.  Marinette has been staying to herself and Chat just been working more.

When they were at Chat parents house she came downstairs and had dinner with them. It was as awkward as she thought it was going to be. Emma made sure of that.

When they left no one said a word the whole way back Home. Louis could tell something was up but he didn't say anything.

Right now Marinette was sitting near the pool while Louis and his friends play around. 

Two maids were helping and watching the boys while one was near Marinette helping her out with anything she needed.

Everything was going so well until she heard her name beging call. She let out a groan before hearing him walk over towards her.

"Marinette can we talk"

Marinette didn't have to turn around to see who it was because she already knew.

Marinette - About?

Chat - Come on Marinette you already know.

Marinette hummed before taking one more sip of her drink before getting up.

Marinette - I'll be back Louis.

"Yes ma'am!"

After he said that Marinette walk into the house with Chat. Instead of going all the way upstairs they just when to one of his offices. 

Once the door was closed Chat beging talking. 

Chat - Look we haven't talked to each other in almost 5 days. I want to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sleep with Lila Marinette I promise.

Marinette - I'm not to much hurt about you fucking her. When you told me at the Holte that you slept with 2 people I known one was going to be your baby mama but the fact you fucked her as soon as you drop me hurt like hell. Did I not mean that much to you? I mean sure I did some fuck up things too but I never had sex with anyone Chat.

Chat - I know when I woke up the next morning and realized what I did I couldn't even look at myself. Not only because of you but because of myself.  I had sex with a woman who has done so much to me.

Marinette - I know that's Louis mother and all but I'll be damn if she thinks she can disrespect me just because I'm pregnant. 

Chat - I promise princess the only reason why she still around is because of Louis that's all but you don't have to worry about her coming here. She not allowed on my property. 

Marinette - Ok but I need to know who was the other woman you fuck?

Chat - Well we really didn't fuck she just gave me a BJ.

Marinette - Who?

Chat - One of my old maids. She doesn't work her any more.

Marinette sigh before running her fingers through her hair. " Your a fucking mess you know?"

Chat - Yes I know.

Marinette - If I wasn't carrying your child and caring for your other child I would have left and never come back. 

Chat - I know Marinette but I love you.

"Sure you do" She said before folding her arms. Chat walked over towards her and pulled her closer to him.

Chat - Baby please I'm sorry.

He slowly began kissing her on her neck while rubbing her belly. Marinette turned her head to the left before Chat grab it and turned it back toward him.

He slowly placed kisses on her lips and she began to slowly fall into it. She only stop when she heard a knock at the door.

Chat groan before turning around.
"What?"

Louis - Dad can my friend stay the night?

Chat - Mmmm not tonight.

Louis - Awww ok.

After he said that he walked away from the door leaving them alone.

Marinette - Why can't he?

Chat - Because who's going to watch them?

Marinette - I can.

Chat - Like hell you are.

Marinette pulled away from him. "Than I'm not going to forgive you"

Chat - Oh come on Marinette I want to fuck you tonight I can't do that with a botch of kids here. 

Marinette - Ok first of all we're not fucking and second of all your either going to agree or I won't forgive you. 

Chat - No sex no sleep over.

Marinette - Fuck you.

Chat - Fuck you.

They both stared at each other in the the eyes for a couple of seconds. Things between the two began heat out of no where.

One minute they were staring at each other the next their lips were lock. The kiss was intense. Marinette was moaning while Chat tongue moved in her mouth. 

Soon he picked her up like it was nothing and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Marinette could feel herself getting hornier by the second. She took her fingers and ran them through his hair. Both of their tongue fought for dominate.

Chat of course win like always when he did he pulled his head back from her's and grabbed her neck.

"So are you going to let me fuck you?"

"Are you going to let Louis friend stay the night"

Chat smacked his lips" I guess"

Marinette - Well I guess we're having sex to night. 

Chat - Promise?

Marinette - Do you promise?

Chat - Yes

Marinette - Ok than yes. ~