Leaving

Marinette sat up and looked around the Holte room as she slowly began to wake up. Her body was hurting a little which made her groan.

She looked over to her side to see that Chat was sleeping peacefully. She rolled her eyes before reaching over to grab her phone. It was 6 in the morning and it was also I rainy day.

She looked over to the side when she heard Chat waking up. When he sat up he stretched his big arms. She had to attend he looked so fucking sexy. She missed everything about his body.

Chat - So what are we going to do now?
His voice was deep when he spoke.

Marinette - What do you mean?

Chat - I mean you and me.

Marinette - There isn't a you and me. I'm staying here.

Chat - Marinette you can't live in this damn Holte Room for the rest of your pregnancy.

Marinette - Thats why I'm going to get a job.

Chat - And how the hell are you going to do that huh?

Marinette - W..well I'll meet a few people and work my way up.

Chat looked at her as if she was the most dumbest person on earth. Now that she was thinking about it she didn't have a plan. Shit she didn't even if she had have enough money to last her for that long.

Chat - Marinette New York it's some kind of fucking fun place to be leaving in. Your not going to make it on your on. I don't know what your thinking about but it's not going to work.

Marinette - Well it was working for 3 months so why stop now huh?

Chat eye twitch after she said that. The thought of her showing her body off to other man made her fucking mad.

Chat - You know what fine. If thats what you want than you can do that.

After he said that he got up out of bed and began putting his clothes on. He really wasn't going to leave her in the Holte he knew her like the back if his hand. He knew she was soon going to crack.

Marinette stay quiet for a moment. She really had to think about her child instead of herself. It was no longer about her. Maybe it would be a good idea if she were to go with him. He did had the money to take care of the both of them and also the sex. Fuck the sex was amazing. 

She let out a annoyed sigh before looking at him. " Wait I'll go with you."

Chat smirk to himself before turning around to look at her. " Are you sure?"

Marinette - Yes put only because of my baby.

Chat - Ok I'll help you pack.

Marinette - No need I really didn't unpack anything. Everything is still pack.

Chat - Ok well I'll help you take them downstairs to my car.

Marinette - Ok while you do that I'm going to take a quick shower. 

After she said that she slipped out of bed and walked over towards her bag. The whole time she was walking Chat was staring at her.

Her body still looked amazing. If anything she looked better than before.  The sex that they had last night was mind blowing.

He hadn't had good sex with anyone in 3 months so feeling her drove him crazy. The fact that she was begging him to go hard and rough made him go extra crazy.