New Life

"Mama Mama"

Marinette slowly began to open her eyes to see a woman waking her up from her sleep.

She was confused for a moment until she realized that it was a flight attendant.

Marinette - Oh I'm sorry is everything ok?

Fight Attendant - Yes mama it's just we arrived.

Marinette - Oh I'm sorry. 

Fight Attendant  - No your ok.

After she said that she got up and grab all of her thing. She was happy but than again scared.  She felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't believe that she was in a brand new country one that she never been in.

After she was off the plane and in the airport she looked outside to see the huge skyscrapers.

She was so amazed it looked so beautiful. She had heard stories about New York from Zoe. She was from there of course. 

Zoe had told her that their were a lot of rude people and that it was super expensive to stay there. That was the reason why she was scared. She only had enough money to probably in a hotel for like 4 or 5 days.  She prayed that she could at least get a little job in a few days or weeks. 

"Ok let's go find some to stay." After she said that she began walking around the airport to find the nearest exit. It took her 20 minutes to find it.

When she did she looked up hotels near her. By the grace of God she found a nice hotel that was only 92 a night. 

She looked around to see that there was a cab waiting outside. She grabbed her bag and quickly walked over towards it.

Marinette - Excuse me, excuse me!

After she said that she got the attention of the man. He look her up and down with a smirk on his face. 

"Whats up pretty lady"

Marinette felt a little weirded out by him but she need to get to the hotel. 

Marinette - I was wondering if you could give me a ride to "Name of Holte" please?

The Drive - Yes ma'am that will be 20$.

Marinette - Ok

After she said that she pulled out a 20 dollar bill and handed it to him.

Before leaving she had told men to pay her with American money which was very hard but she made it work.

The man thanked her before telling her to get into the car. Marinette nodded her head and put her things inside the car and got in.

She called up the Holte and set up a room for herself.  The lady was sweet and said that she could pay when she arrived to the Holte. 

The whole time the driver was trying to flirt with her the whole ride.
The only time he stopped talking was when she mentioned that she was pregnant.  After that the man stopped flirting with her which made her happy. 

Throughout the 3 months she had never had sex or dated another man. As much as she hated Chat she still love him. She hated the fact that he had stolen her heart.