unravel

Yesterday was quite good for Marinette. She spent the night at chat house and he dropped her back off early in the morning so that she could get ready for school.

Now that she thought about it all night she decided to tell chat that she wanted to keep the baby. She had actually grown to like the thought of having Chat child.

When she was out of the shower she walked over to her closet and put on a comfortable outfit.

~ Marinette Outfit ~

After that she picked up her phone and text Chat she was extremely hungry and she knew that there was nothing downstairs to eat.

Princess: Morning Kitty.

Chat - Good morning beautiful.

Marinette - Chat is it ok if you can stop by a restaurant to buy me something to eat? I'll pay you back.

Chat - Love you don't have to pay me back.

Marinette - Chat you done so much for me of course I do.

Chat - No but be ready I'm about to pulled into your neighborhood.

Marinette - Ok I'll meet you down the street love you.

Chat - love you too.

After she said that she grabbed everything see need. Sadly for her while she was walking down the stairs she came face to face with her father and his girlfriend having sex on the couch.

Marinette - OH WHAT THE FUCK! GROSS!

After she said that the two jumped up. Rachel covered her chest while Tom let out a loud groan.

Tom - Get the fuck out!!!

Marinette didn't say anything she just quickly left the house. She felt like she was going to throw up.

Once she was down the street a familiar SUV pulled up beside her.

She just walked over to it an open the doors before sliding inside. Chat looked at her with a eyebrows rised.

Chat - What's wrong?

Marinette - I...I think I'm gonna be sick.

Chat - Why are you ok? Do you want to skip school and stay at my house?

Marinette - N.. no it's just I..I walked in on my dad and his girlfriend having sex.

Chat - Oh ew.

Marinette - Yeah I...I don't even what to think about it.

Chat - Well if it helps take your mind off of this I bought your food.