Chat House

Marinette smile as she walked down the hall. Her friend had been calling and texting her asking where she was. She didn't care about them she just turned phone off and continue waking until she reach Chat classroom.

She knock on the door and waited 3 seconds before knocking again. After that she was met by the tall man that she love.

Chat - Hey princess ~

Marinette smile before Slipping into his classroom while he closed and locked his door.

Marinette sigh " Seeing you just made my day 10x better."

Chat - Is that so?

He said as he walked over to his desk to grab her food.

Marinette - Yes everything has been making me mad.

Chat - Well your with me so you don't have to worry about anything.

He said as he hand her, her food. Marinette thank him and open up the bag. To her happiness it was her favorite Chinese food inside.

Marinette - Thank you!

Chat - Your welcome also what are you doing after school?

Marinette - Nothing why?

Chat - I want to take you to my house.

Marinette - Are you sure?

Chat - Yes.

Marinette - O..ok than I'll come over.

Chat - Good because I need to award you for finishing your work and getting all the answers right did you cheat?

Marinette - No I just remembered the lessons you gave me. What did you think I was only focusing on the sex?

Chat Smirk before kissing her on her lips and walking over towards his desk to finish grading the paper.

While he was looking through the work Marinette happy munched on her food. She look through her phone to see her friends texting her asking her where was she once again.

She just rolled her eyes before setting a movie up for herself. Chat only spoke to her a few times telling her about some of the classmates work.

After she was done eating half of her plate she walked out of the classroom and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After she was done she walked back into the room and sat on his lap while he was working.

Chat looked away from his computer and looked up at his girlfriend. "Yes princess?"

Marinette - I'm bored how about me and you play around for a little bit?

She said while kissing him on his lips and rubbing his stomach.

Chat - As fun as that sounds baby we only have 7 minutes left until lunch is over with you should get going.

Marinette - Awww

Chat - Well see each other in 3 in a half hours.

Marinette - But that's so long.

Chat - Well if you want you can skip your last period and just sit in my car and wait for me.

Marinette - But what if someone sees me inside?

Chat -No one is going to see you my windows are extremely tinted.

Marinette - Ok but I'll go in there a hour before school ends.