Learning New things

Chat hesitating entering his son room. He wasn't ready to give his son "The Talk".

He was only 7 years old. 

Guys I had to change the age because I made him 5 but that didn't make sense because Chat had Louis at 15 and he's 22 now so yeah do the math.  If I'm wrong than I'm not surprised. 😂

In the end he let out a sigh before grabbing his door knob and enter his room.

When he walk inside he seen Louis sitting on his bed playing his game.

Chat - Son?

Louis paused his game and turned around to look at him.

Louis - Yes sir?

"We need to talk about earlier" Chat said while rubbing the back of his head.

Louis only nodded his head while Chat walked over towards his bed and sat down next to him.

Chat - Look I'm sorry for what you had to see earlier. 

Louis - Is Marinette ok? It looked like you were hurting her.

Chat face turn red after he said that. "Yes Marinette is ok I promise."

Louis - But you were behind her hitting her.

Chat wanted to die on the stop, he felt so embarrassed hearing his son say that. He didn't know why because usually when he talked about sex with his friends it felt so normal. 

Chat - Yes she's ok.

Louis - What were you and Marinette doing?

Chat - M..me and Marinette were having.......sex?

Louis - Sex? What's that?

Chat - Sex is a private thing between adults. We do it wherever we're in love with each others. 

Louis - So you and Marinette have sex because you two love each other?

Chat - Yes, also that's where baby's come from.

Louis - So.... sex is the reason for my brother?

Chat - Yeah something like that.

Louis - So I can have sex with Hannah Because I love her and also because we have a fake baby doll when we play house?

Chat - What no! Your way to young to have sex!

Louis - Oh well how old do I have to be to have sex?

Chat paused for a moment. He had had his first time at 15. The last thing he didn't want was to be a grandfather at 30.

Chat - You can only have sex when your  17 or 18.

Louis - Ok!

Chat - Now this stays between me and you and nobody else okay this is a dad and son conversation.

Louis - Ok I promise I want say anything about this.

Chat - Ok I love you.

Louis - I love you too.

After Chat said that he gave him and hug.

Chat - Oh and also next time please knock instead of coming in ok?

Louis - Yes sir.

After he said that Chat got up and left the room. Once Louis door was closed he let out a sigh of relief.