Louis Prank

Marinette - Fuck that was good

Chat - Your so fucking spoiled.

Marinette - I know.~

Chat chuckled before laying on the bed beside her. They had just got done having sex. When they enter the house Marinette begged Chat to fuck her. She really wants it.

Chat if course gave it to her. Luckily for the two Louis was gone so they fuck all over the house. They couldn't even make it to the bedroom before their closing were thrown on the living floor.

Chat - Shit I have to go pick Louis up.

Marinette - Were is he?

Chat - He's at practice.

Marinette - Ok.

Chat - Are you going?

Marinette - No I'm hurting because of you.

Chat - Hold on hold on your hurting because yourself.

Mari - And how is it my fault?!

Because you were the one begging " Oh Daddy please Ahhhh m..more fuck! Ahhh Daddy fuck me hard. I want it so fucking hard!!!!!" Chat said while trying to said like her.

Marinette grab a pillow and was going to hit him with it but he easily caught it. "I Don't sound like that!"

Chat - Ahhhh Daddy fill my ass with your cum!!!

Marinette - Stop!

Chat laugh before stopping. " Ok ok I'm do."

Marinette - It's still your fault.

Chat - That's why you can't feel your ass.

He said before slapping her ass hard and getting up. While he was reaching for his boxers Marinette opened her mouth.

Marinette - And I'm going to stop calling you Daddy.

Chat - I wish the fuck you would. I'll fuck you until you beg for me to stop and I won't until you scream Daddy at the top of your lungs.

Marinette looked at him before rolling her eyes and turning around" Your doing all that shit talking for nothing your not going to do a fucking thing."

She sat up a little bit and was reaching over to grab her phone. She was half way there until Chat grab her ankles and pulled her back. She was about to say something until she felt him began thrusting hard into her.

Marinette let out a loud moan before grabbing the covers and crying. Chat wasn't going slow on her. He was going hard like extremely hard.

The ass began bouncing like crazy because of his powerful thrust. Marinette began screaming loudly as the pleasure began to much for her.

Marinette - CHAT IM FUCK CHAT!!!!!!

Chat - Same it!

Marinette - N...no!

Chat - Say it!

Marinette cried as she began ripping his sheets. Her legs were shaking and her body felt like it was on fire. The thrusting was way to much for her, she was to tired to keep up with him.

Marinette - OK DADDY IM SO FUCKING SORRY DADDY I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!

After she said that Chat pulled out of her and watched her fall to the bed. While she was breathing heavily he bent down and kissed her on her lips.