Would You Be My Girlfriend

A week late Marinette was in her room with her friends. They were working on a project that they got assigned to on Thursday that they had to do.

While her friends were talking Marinette  was in a different world. The only thing she was thinking about was what she was going to wear for tomorrow to surprise her teacher.

She couldn't believe it had been a full week since her her teacher started to sleep together. It was strangely a dream come true for her.

The sex her and chat had was completely mind-blowing. She couldn't lie and say that she didn't get jealous when other girls would talk about him in the hallway.

Everytime she would hear a girl call him sexy or handsome she would have to stop the urge to hit them in their mouth.

He thoughts were sadly interrupted with her friend called her name. She looked over at Zoe who was calling her name.

Zoe - Girl your in La La Land once again.

Alya - Who is he?

Marinette - Huh?

Alya - Your talking to someone aren't you?

Marinette - yeah but he goes to a different School we've been chatting back and forth for a while.

Zoe - Ohhhh Mari!

Alya - We need details!

Marinette - It's really nothing serious we only been talking for a week.

Alya - Did you guys fuck?

Marinette - No not yet.

Zoe - are you sure because now that we're talking about it you've been having a certain glow to you.

Marinette - probably because I'm talking to someone new.

Alya - Well that's cute but we need to focus on this work. Then after that I'll take us to the mall.

After she said that the girls began working on their homework. After they  finally got done they went out to the mall. They spent a total of 2 hours out until both of her friends had to go to work.

Alya dropped her off and left to go to work. Once Marinette was in her room she began doing her night routine before going to bed.

~The next Day~

"Shit what should I wear?" Marinette said as she walked around her room with her towel wrapped around her body.

"Damn it when I get home I need to wash my clothes."

After she said that she walked over towards her closet and begin looking for an outfit. It took her 15 minutes but at last she found the perfect outfit.

She smiled to herself and grabbed it before walking to her bathroom and changing into it.