The Hotel Room

Marinette - Chat this is a hotel room?

The Room

Chat -  Yes.

Marinette - This is a amazing .

Chat - I know.

After he said that he grabbed her chin and bent down to kiss her on her lips. Marinette smile and kissed him back.

Chat picked her up and walked over towards the bed. He didn't want to waste any more time.

He laid Marinette on the bed and kissed her up her jawline. Marinette groan when Chat kiss her neck hitting her sweet spot.

Marinette - Ah Kitty!

Chat let out a chuckle when he realized that he hit her sweet stop. He began attacking it making her squeal underneath him.

Chat stop and kiss her down her neck until he reach her shirt. He sat up and pulled it up to reveal her flat stomach.

Marinette sat up a little bit so that he could slip it over her head. To his pleasure she didn't have on a bra so her breasts just popped out.

Chat - Shit

Marinette - What?

Chat - Your making me hard.

After he said that he bent down and began sucking and biting on her nipples. Marinette moan loudly and arched her back. His long tongue swirled around each nipple.

After he was done Chat sat up and pulled her pants and panties down.

Chat - Your already dripping wet.

He rubbed his hand on her pussy he wanted to tease her for a little bit.

Marinette - C..chat please!

Chat laugh before leaning down into her pussy to eat her out.

Marinette squealed when his face went down to her area. She bit her lips and moan while he slurp her juices and licked her.

After a few minutes he sat back up and looked down at her with a sexy smirk on his face.

Marinette watched him take his shirt off and unzip his pants and boxers down. Once his dick was out he stroked his hard dick on her pussy.

Chat - You ready baby girl?

"Yes ~" She said a little breathless. Chat bent down and kissed her on her lips before pushing himself in side of her.

Marinette moan and arched her back when she felt his thick dick. He hadn't even been in her for 5 seconds before her juices started oozing out of her.