Going Out

"C...Chat!!!!"

Marinette was laying on Chat desk with her legs spread wide. Her ass was up in the air while her her arms were crossed.

Chat was behind her grinding his dick inside of her. He had his shirt off and had his pants pulled down with his dick out. He bit his lips as he thrust in and out of her.

All Marinette could do was just Moan in pleasure. The sound of their skin slapping was so satisfying to her.

"Chat I..I'm, I'm gonna cum shit!"

Chat stop thrusting inside of her and watched her move her body back and forth. As usual he ass bounced up and down every time she moved it.

Chat - There you go baby girl keep moving.

Marinette - Ohhh Kitty~

Sadly for the both of them the two were interrupted by the sound of her phone going off.

Marinette - What the Fuck!

Chat chuckled before pulling out of her.

Marinette - Nooo Chat put it back in!

Chat - You need to answer your phone.

Marinette - They can wait.

Chat shook his head before reaching over and grabbing her phone. He answered the phone and put it near her mouth.

Marinette - Hello? , What do you mean? , I'm at school is that a problem? , Ok I'll be home in 10 minutes.

After she said that she hung up the phone and roll her eyes.

Chat - You ok?

Marinette - No my asshoe of a father called me saying I needed to be home because they're going out.

Chat - Don't call him an asshoe princess he just want to make sure you're home.

Marinette - No he only wants me home to make sure no one breaks into his house and steal his and his precious girlfriend shit.

After she said that she sat up and pulled her skirt up. Chat slipped his dick back into his pants and grabbed Marinette hips.

Chat - It's going to be ok.

Marinette - No it's not I'm not going to be able to see you in till Monday. The weekend is going to be boring.

Chat - Give me your phone.

Marinette reached down and handed her phone to him. Chat took it and began typing something in.

Marinette - What are you doing?

Chat - I'm giving you my phone number.

Marinette - Ok.

After he was done he handed her phone back.

Chat - Do you want me to drop you off?

Marinette - No it's ok I can walk.

Chat - Is that so?

Marinette - Sadly yes.

Chat laugh before kissing her on the cheek. "You'll be ok if you want any company call me ok save my number."

Marinette - I will see you later.

Chat - See you later Baby girl.

After she said that she grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room.