~ Leaving Paris ~

"Here you go sweetie"

Right now Marinette was standing outside of the Holte getting the money that the man told her he would give her the total was 500.

When she would meet up with the man she always made sure to never show her face. She didn't even care if they paid her to show her face she never did.

After getting the money she thank him before walking back into the building. While walking she made sure the man wasn't following her. She had to deal with man following her and shit like that.

Once she was back in her room she  tossed the money on the bed with the rest of the money. 

After building up her money she finally had 4,000. She need the money because she wanted to leave Paris. Her reputation was destroyed and everyone knew who she was. She knew that she wouldn't have a good life for her baby if she stayed. 

"Well I guess we can finally live this hell hole." She said while rubbing her stomach. 

Over the past 3 months Marinette when from hating her baby to absolutely loving it. The only reason why she had a lot of anger towards it was because she was going through a lot but after a few days she came to love it.

She looked over at the corner of the room to see that she had all of her things packed up. After sneaking back into her father house she took all of her important documents and leftonceagain. 

Her Father had put out a missing person report but Marinette call the police and told them that she was alive and well.

She couldn't lie and say that she wasn't scared.  She had never been on a plane or been to a different country. She knew that she would have to get new documents but she need to leave.

She had called a cab to come pick her her because her plane was leaving in hour.  It was 2 in the morning and she  was tried but she knew she needed to go. Once she got a text on her Android she seen that the person who was taking her was downstairs. She quickly grab all of her things and left the room.

She was a little sad but happy at the same time. She was happy that now she Finally got to leave everything behind.  She knew that Alya, Zoe and her father was still looking for her.

Ever since than night she never charged her I phone but she still kept it. One of the men bought her a phone that was on so that she could use the other phone. He had helped her out with a lot of this.

She was very grateful for him. Sadly one day she never seen him again she didn't know what happened to him but she hope that he was aliveandwell.

She grabbed her jacket and also her bag before leaving her Holte room. While walking down the hall memory of her life began to play through her head. The one thing that made her want to cry the most was knowing that she was leaving her mother behind. She didn't know if she would see her mother's grave ever again. 

She just sigh before walking out the door. The cab was already in the front waiting for her. She looked at the Hotel one last time before walking towards the car.

When she had all of her things inside she told the Cab driver to take her to the airport.  The ride was a quiet one. It only to them 20 minutes to reach the airport. 

She thank and paid the driver before quickly walking into the airport. She had to watch a video on what she need and what to do at a airport.

She was very nervous but she got through it all. When she entered the plane she could see that there weren't many people on it which made her happy.

She sat in her seat and pulled put her note book. And lick her lips. The whole time she was pregnant she decided to make a little planning book.  In the book there were plan that she made for her baby girl or baby boy.

She grabbed her pin and opened her book.

"Ok let's see if we can come up with any names for you." Marinette said with a low whisper. 

She began coming up with Names for both girl & boy.

Girl Names
_____________

. Emma
. Mari
. Hope
. Adriana
.Ava
.Hazel
.Ivy
.Grace

Boy Names
_____________

. Adrien
. Hugo
. Jake
. Peter
. Angle
.Michael
. Henry
. James

Once Marinette was done writing down a few this she decided to take a nap. She knew that it was going to take hours for them to arrive. She she just decided to sit back and enjoy the ride.

It took me so long to write this because I was watching The Tudors I just started 🤣.