Social Media

Marinette open her eyes when she felt wet kiss on her neck. She let out a little moan when she felt a hand rubbing on her back.

"Mmm kitty" She said while sitting up a little bit.

Chat - How are you feeling princess?

Marinette - I'm ok.

Chat - When was the last time you when to the doctor?

Marinette paused for a moment to think. " Uhhh I think like 3 months ago."

Chat - I figured.

Marinette - Why do you say that?

Chat - Because I made you a appointment.

After he said he slap her ass and got off the bed.

Marinette - What how?

Chat - I have my ways.

"Well what time do I have to be there?" She said while sitting up.

Chat - You have 2 hours and 35 minutes to get ready baby. 

Marinette nodded her head before getting up to go pee. She really need to go. While she was in the bathroom Chat walked in.

Chat - I have a outfit for you baby.

Marinette - Oh yeah?

Chat - Yeah it's on the bed when you get out.

Marinette - Ok.

Chat - Also the maids will have breakfast downstairs for you.

Marinette - Ok.

After she said that he left the room to give her time to get ready.  Once Marinette was done she quietly jumped in the shower to wash up.

It took her 30 minutes until she was done. She walked into the bedroom and grabbed the outfit that Chat want her her wear.

She walked back into the bathroom with it so that she could finish up. While in there she flat ironed her hair and put a little bit of makeup on her face. Not to much just a little mascara some lip gloss and also a tiny bit of blush. 

When she was done she slipped on her dress and make sure to clean up After herself.

~ Marinette Outfit ~

She walked back into the room to grab her phone. When she did she got a text from Chat.

Baby Daddy ❤💋💦 - He princess go ahead and eat something I left to take Louis to school.  I'll be back in 20 minutes. Also make sure you have your documents ready.

Marinette send him back a ok before turning her phone off and Walk out of the room. While walking down the hallway she was going to take the stairs until she heard Chat voice in her head.