Kick Out

A week Later

Marinette - What do you mean?!?!

Tom - That's it keep on disrespecting Rachel!

Marinette - She call me a bitch and she ate me food!!!

Tom- I don't care I pay bills in here you're not allowed to talk to her like that understand?!?!

Marinette - So your going to kick your child out just for some ass?!

Tom - Your 18 years old you're no longer a child by law your adult so yeah I am you at least need to get out for today! And don't worry about that fucking phone! Since I pay the bill on it it's not going to be turned on for 4 months!

Marinette smacked her lips before slamming her door shut.  She angrily stormed over towards her closet and began pulling her things out.

When she had everything in her duffel bag she walked in her bathroom to change into her outfit.

~ Marinette Outfit ~

Once she was done she moved her hair out the way. She was now 3 weeks pregnant. Since she was barely showing she could still wear her regular clothes which made her happy. When she was done she picked up her duffel bag and walked out of her room.

While walking down the stairs she seen Rachel watching her the whole time. She wanted to spit in her face and call her an asshole.

The whole reason why they were arguing with each other was because after a long day of school the only thing Marinette wanted to do was eat the food that Chat had bought her the other day.

He bought her some strawberry yogurt and also some brownies that she was desperate to have. She had also walked to the store the other day and bought herself some juicy fruit that were extremely good.

When she had came home she had seen Rachel sitting on the couch eating her all of her food.  At first she had thought she was tripping so she ran upstairs in her room and looked at her mini refrigerator to see that all of her food was completely gone.

Once she seen it she ran back downstairs and started a huge argument with Rachel. The only reason why she didn't get physical with her was because she was too afraid of hurting her baby.

Marinette just took a breather before walking past her. The bitch had Mumble something under her breath but Marinette couldn't hear it and she better be lucky that she didn't.

When she open the door and walked out she slammed this so hard that she hurt one of the friends in the living room fall on the floor.

She hear her father yelling in the house but she didn't care.

"Well looks like we're going to your daddy house." She said while rubbing her belly. since her phone was off she couldn't call Chat to come and pick her up besides he was probably still at the school grading papers.