Chapter 6: First Concert

Vote. Comment. Enjoy!

-

-

-

—Eva's POV—
"Look at this one," Kara says walking into my room with a bowl of cereal. She throws her phone over and it's an article with Joe and I on the cover.

"Are Joe and I Hollywood's next big thing?" I ask dramatically. She giggles as I scroll through the article, "Oh no. People attending the party saw us flirting all night," I tell her.

"How scandalous," she says in a posh accent.

"It's crazy how much people care about this shit," I say rolling my eyes, "Thankfully I have a couple of days before I have to see my loving boyfriend again," I smile.

"Come on the tension has to be kind of fun," she says as I laugh.

"Hanging out with him is like putting salt on a hangnail," I tell her as she frowns in disgust, "but charity," I state as I do before every event.

"Nick texted me," she says as I widen my eyes in shock, "I can't tell if we are moving more towards being fuck buddies or a relationship," she says showing me the text.

Nick: it was nice meeting you the other night

Kara: I couldn't miss my best friend's grand entrance into the world of fame and fortune

Nick: I'm guessing that means you guys didn't hate it too much

Kara: I mean the company surely helped...

Nick: that's good to hear

Kara: can we be expecting concert tickets anytime soon?

Nick: we have a show tonight if you guys are interested

"He sent you another message," I tell her flipping the phone back. She gives me pleading eyes as I fall back into the bed again.

"Fine. But only for you. Nick's probably one of the hottest guys I've ever seen so it would be cruel not to go," I tell her.

"I love you so much," she screams as I cover my head. She starts texting him as she walks out of the room. Just when I thought I was free. I can't get in the way of love. Even if it's only physical.

"The show is at 7 and it's 12 now. We can leave around 6," she says as I yell back an okay. That gives me plenty of time to sit in my bed and do nothing. I'm kind of excited to see Kevin and Nick performing. I started listening to some of their songs for strictly research purposes and I can't say I hate them. Their first album almost made Kara and I pee ourselves when we heard how little Nick sounded. It's kind of crazy how long they have been doing this.

"Wake up bitch," Kara yells coming into my room. She opens my blinds and pauses my TV show as I cover my eyes, "You're such a mushroom," she says walking back out.

I look at the time and realize it's 5 o'clock. I hate that I have to put extra work into my appearance now that I could have a picture taken at any time. I crawl out of bed and walk to my closet seeing like three decent options. I grab out my black skinny jeans when Kara walks in with options for me.

"Woah, you look hot," I tell her as she smiles.

"Thank you. Your turn," she says throwing a black dress at me. I stare at the fabric and dread the idea of being sucked in all night. But the price of fame. She takes the other options back to her room as I get changed. She comes back in when I'm sitting at my vanity.