Chapter 11: Movie Night

Vote. Comment. Enjoy!

-

-

-

—Eva's POV—

"Come on. He knew one thing you didn't. It's not that big of a deal," I tell Logan as I fall back onto my bed. My phone has been blowing up with texts from Logan. He's jealous that I'm spending so much time with Joe now that he saw us interact. The extent of our conversation the other night was small comments most of them rude.

"It is a big deal. He shouldn't know anything about you," he says as I run my hand down my face in frustration, "I want to be the guy you go to for everything. You would tell me if you were into him right?" He asks as I laugh.

"I will never be into him. You should come over and we can have a little date night inside," I tell him as I flip onto my stomach.

"I have a lot of work I have to do for tomorrow," he says making me roll my eyes, "But I'll be there in an hour," he tells me before I tell him I'll be waiting. We hang up and Kara immediately barges into my room.

"Have you seen these pictures of Joe? I'm a Nick girlie till I die but hot damn," she says pushing her phone into my face. It's photos from last night's concert. He's wearing a shirt with cut-off sleeves. It's hard not to admire his biceps as he sings a high note, "Don't let Logan see you eyeing up Joe's photo," she teases as I hand her phone back.

"I never said Joe was ugly but he's so infuriating," I tell her.

"I agree. You should dump him," she says as I lift my head.

"That's not what I meant and you know it," I groan.

"Joe knows you hate onions. That's romance," she says as I laugh.

"Everyone who knows me knows I hate onions," I point out as she nods her head.

"Exactly. But not Loser," she says, "His skills in the sheets cannot add up to his lacking personality," she stated.

"For your information. He's good," I tell her.

"Whatever," she says starting to walk out. I can see the pictures of Nick from last night on her phone, "Nick's coming over tonight," she says with a smirk before closing my door. Oh good. What date isn't complete with sex noises coming from another room?

"Hey beautiful," Logan says as I open the door. He immediately pulls me into his arms and kisses me. I smile as we pull away. I can get used to him jealous if he's like this, "I ordered us some food when I was heading over," he tells me.

"Thank goodness. I'm starving," I smile as we walk to the living room. I fall back onto the couch getting comfy as he kicks his shoes off.

"Well if it isn't my best friend?" Kara says walking into the living room. I lift my head over the couch and shake my head as she gives me an annoyed smile.

"Nice to see you too Kara," he says as he slides onto the couch next to me, "What do you have planned for tonight?" He asks her.

"Nick is coming over. You remember Nick, Joe's brother?" She says trying to strike a nerve.

"He seemed like a good guy," he says taking my hand in his as I grab the remote, "Did you guys wanna crash our movie night?" He asks surprising me...and Kara as she freezes in front of the fridge. 1 Point Logan.

"How about a comedy?" I ask flipping through Netflix. Kara goes back into her room and doesn't come back out until Nick arrives. He says Hey to both of us before going into her bedroom. Right when we are about to start the movie the door rings again.

I get up telling him I'll get the food but I'm stunned when I open the door and see Joe, "Hey management wants a photo," he says walking into the apartment.

"I'm a little busy right now," I tell him when he sees Logan sitting on the couch.

"I'm on my way to a party. Let's just make this quick," he says as he takes his phone out. I look at him confused as he takes his jacket off, "I can't look overdressed next to you," he says making me self-conscious of my comfy clothes. The lack of expression on Logan's face makes me nervous as I turn back to Joe. He puts his head next to mine and I lean in making a stupid face.

"You look insane," he says before typing away on his phone, "Have a good night with Ben," he states heading towards the door.

"Who's Ben?" I ask out loud as he slams the door behind him.

"I think that's me," Logan says with a laugh, "I can't believe I was nervous of that guy. He's a dick," he tells me.

"I've been trying to tell you," I laugh as I collapse into his arms for a hug, "You're the only man I'm into right now," I say sounding all cheesy.

"I like the sound of that," he says kissing the top of my head.