Thoughts And Questions

What.

WHAT

WHAT.

We did it! I never thought I'd get this far. THANK YOU.

That's it I'm dropping this book now <3

KIDDING

I have no words to say how happy this makes me! Which at the same time has motivated me to write as fast as possible, I was going to take a few days off writing but this just got me working on the next chapter.

It's already done! I have the draft so I just gotta fix some things here and there so the next chapter will be out tomorrow or in two days.

I have planned the second arc of this story already, the main fight as well (Which is making me cry due to how difficult it is to write multiple chapter fights) but in my opinion the result will be worth it.

Without making spoilers! Y/N will be fighting a canon demon, I'll let you lovely people guess who it will be. it could be anyone!

Also, it can't be Demon Slayer without killing likable characters so...yeah, nobody is safe in this story...

NO ONE.

But anyway, besides that, I am going to take advantage of the first chapters of this story are already written so I can ask some questions that I've been dying to know the answers to.

1. Leaving canon aside, who has been your favorite character in the story so far?

2. Any character you're really hoping to see appearing? 

3. What breathing style you think Y/N will have?

4. Thoughts on Y/N as a character so far? Too weak? Too strong? What else?

Oh and the main reason I started writing on Wattpad, romance lmao.
....

Now, this isn't a poll, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on this...

Who would you like to see Y/N paired with and why?

It doesn't have to be your favorite character necessary or a character that has appeared so far in the story, it could be anyone you'd think would make for an interesting dynamic with Y/N, who I think so far is a rather defined character with a clear personality and traits.

Remember this story is still young~ so anything can happen, really.

I can't wait to see all sorts of bizarre pairings about this question.

Oh and yeah back to romance, meh, I've come up with a solution to make everyone (including myself) happy, but it will be revealed eventually.

No, it's not a harem or a Xevery character book, that doesn't go with the themes and direction this story will have, I'm a firm believer of quality over quantity.

That's all, for those who have read this story from the very beginning and those who are just giving it a read, I cherish the time and attention you give to reading this book!

ANYWAYS.

If you have any questions, for me or whatever (even characters in the story if you want) Leave them  on this face here:

:]

I'll answer them near the end of this second story arc.