Chapter XXII

Y/N's POV

Y/N couldn't help but internally muse on his own appearance as he listened to Uzui's comment.

Flamboyant...

 He had grown accustomed to seeing a bunch of incredibly attractive people during his time as a Demon Slayer. Kanae's lovely voice, Tomioka's rare smiles, Iguro's mismatched eyes, Kyojuro's mesmerizing hair, and the soft features of Sabito and Makomo, to name just a few. Shinobu, too, had the potential to become a breathtaking beauty as she grew older.

When Y/N considered himself in this context, he didn't find himself particularly handsome. 

For some reason, even if he wanted to consider himself someone remarkable, he felt rather plain in comparison to his fellow Slayers.

His purple eyes, while striking, weren't unique, he had already met several people with variations of purple eyes.

His messy shoulder-length white hair was notable, but not in a way that made him stand out, sometimes he looked like a homeless man due to not having time to either brush it or arrange it due to being nonstop in missions or training.

 His strong build and height, though impressive, were qualities he shared with pretty much all the Slayers, special mention went to the impressive Himejima-san and now Uzui-san, who were both taller and more muscular than him.

It was an introspective moment for Y/N, making him ponder what truly set him apart in a world filled with stunning people.

"I have... a nice smile...I'm told."

Then again so did pretty much everyone..... hell, even Tomioka.

"Girls, please, come here." Uzui requested the three figures to step forward, shedding their hoods and removing their cloaks to reveal their identities.

The first to unveil herself was a young girl of average height, boasting a curvy figure and pale skin. Her most striking features were her large, golden-brown eyes, adorned with prominent eyelashes on both upper and lower lids. Thin, arched eyebrows gave her a determined and headstrong appearance. Her black hair was tied up, with golden-brown bangs hanging loosely to frame her face.

She was dressed in a red, sleeveless striped dress that ended mid-thigh, offering a glimpse of her cleavage. The dress was secured with a black obi, where she stored kunai. Gray-colored bandages were wrapped around her calves and continued up to her thighs. Her footwear consisted of zōri with red straps.

"I'm Makio," She introduced herself to Y/N, her gaze eyeing him up and down rather intensely.

The second girl stepped forward and gracefully removed her hood. She was of average height and also had a curvaceous yet slender figure. Long black hair was tied back into a neat ponytail. Her big, almond-shaped violet eyes were framed with thin eyelashes and eyebrows, and a distinctive beauty mark rested beneath her left eye, giving her a gentle and kind appearance.

Her attire consisted of a short, sleeveless lavender dress adorned with an irregular square pattern in a darker color. The dress featured a plunging neckline that exposed her cleavage, fastened tightly with a red-violet obi, suggesting she stored kunai there. Brown fishnet socks reached up to her mid-thigh, and she wore light-colored sandals with purple straps.

"My name is Hinatsuru," She said with a graceful bow, wearing a warm smile as she looked at Y/N. "It's an honor to meet you, Shinazugawa-sama."

Y/N nodded, somewhat dumbfounded, and replied with a simple, "Yes."

Hinatsuru chuckled at his response before stepping back. She turned to her companions "Suma...honey your turn."

Suma, who was currently hiding behind Makio responded with a slightly exasperated tone. "What for? It's not necessary!"