Thoughts and Questions II

Hey....

The next chapter is done! 5k words ready.... just some details to check

Since no one asked anything on the last "Thoughts and Questions." Imma ask here some things just to annoy you guys.

First.

Thoughts on Y/N so far? 

Favorite character so far? (Mine is Sabito idk why)

What do you expect of the story?

A happy ending.

A sad ending.

A neutral ending.

Another one (comment what)

Would you like to see a new updated Bio of Y/N?

Sure.

Nah fam.

Would you like to see a bio for the characters that have appeared so far?

Sure.

Nope.

Y/N x Depression was canon, but I have seen comments shipping him with all sorts of characters, Tomioka, Kanae, Shinobu, the most prominent with some Mitsuri or Daki there was well.

Something tells me the list will increase from here on.  Again, with two arcs done, 

who is your favorite pairing so far?

Speaking of which would you like to start seeing  'non canon' chapters with all sorts of unique interactions or alternate chapters from time to time?

Yes. (Like a one-shot book within a story yay!)

Nah (It would take away from the story.)

Indiferent/ Other reply (say what)

Your favorite type of scenes here so far?

Action.

Comfort/Fluff

Drama

Sad/ depressing 

Horror

(Your own response)

Any character you really want to see here that hasn't been introduced?

Any character already in the story you wish had or would want to have more screen time?

Leave me read what you're cooking lovely people I have read some interesting theories so far.

What are your theories for the story?

And now...here is what you guys can expect for the next arc.

Tengen and his wives, duh.

A longer arc.

Some timeskips here and there (I don't want him to be 12-14 forever)

A smaller role for characters already introduced.

A bigger role for newly introduced characters.

An upper moon showing up (Let me know who you think it will be...it could be anyone.)

A very intense and exciting confrontation with the upper moon (Seriously can I just skip to that?)

Some trolling on my part hehehehe.

Y/N's breathing style will be explained and decided near the end.

Red flags.

Rengoku time.

A very loved character will appear.....

Characters with very little time so far will reappear.

I think this will be my favorite story arc yet and that says something since I'm pretty satisfied with the previous two.

Thats all. leave your questions or nah, doesn't matter.

See you soon.

This fanfic is a love letter to Demon Slayer, most of its characters but most importantly, all those who take the time to read this, whoever you are wherever you might be now, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

-As an affection-starved writer (Jk), comments make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

🕺