Chapter XLVI

Disclaimer: Intense Content Ahead

Please be advised that the upcoming fight scene in this story contains graphic and intense content, including but not limited to graphic violence, strong language, psychological trauma, and mature themes, read with caution.

(No Y/Ns were harmed in the making of this chapter )

3rd Person's POV

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

As Gyutaro and Y/N faced each other, the air was thick with animosity and tension. Gyutaro's eyes burned with a furious intensity, his every move a combination of deadly precision and untamed aggression. His stance was not just offensive; it was strategically defensive, always positioned to shield Daki from Y/N's attacks.

Y/N on the other hand, stood dismissively, his words sharp and cutting. "You're nothing but a rabid animal, Gyutaro," he stated coldly, his eye filled with disdain. "And your sister, a  whore. Pathetic, both of you."

These words only fueled Gyutaro's rage further. He roared, pushing Daki behind him protectively. "You know nothing of our struggles, of our sacrifices!" he bellowed, his voice echoing with pain and anger. "You, with your easy life and pretty face, dare to mock us?"

Y/N laughed mockingly, not even bothering to assume a fighting stance. "I don't need fancy breathing techniques to deal with the likes of you fucks. Beneath your mind tricks and tantrums, you're just weaklings, you're nothing but shit my sandal."

Gyutaro lunged forward with unpredictable attacks, each strike aimed not just to hurt Y/N but to keep him away from Daki.

Y/N effortlessly dodged, his movements fluid and confident. "Is that all you've got?" he taunted, his voice dripping with contempt. "I expected more from an Upper Moon."

As Y/N dodged another lethal strike from Gyutaro, his voice was filled with venom. "You fucking clowns are more entertaining than threatening," he scoffed. 

Gyutaro livid by Y/N's words, swung his kama with even greater force. "Shut your filthy mouth!" he roared, each word punctuated by a deadly slice aimed at Y/N.

But Y/N was uncaring. As he narrowly avoided a lash from Daki's obi sash, he shot back, "Oh, is the little demon girl gonna cry? What's the matter? Oni-chan can't protect you from the big bad slayer?"

Daki's sashes snapped through the air, fueled by rage, but Y/N weaved through them with mocking ease. Catching one of her sashes, he yanked her forward, his sword poised for a killing strike. At the last moment, Gyutaro intervened, pulling Daki back to safety.

Y/N laughed harshly. "Look at you, Gyutaro! Playing the brother for your bitch of a sister. Pathetic. She's nothing but a burden, a dead weight. You'd be better off without her."

The siblings came at him together, their attacks synchronized. Daki's sashes and Gyutaro's kama created a combination difficult to dodge. But he met their fury with cold, brutal efficiency, his movements a blur as he countered each strike.

"Come on, you fuckers!" Y/N taunted, his voice dripping with contempt. "I thought Upper Moons were supposed to be tough. You're just a pair of weak, pitiful demons, clinging to each other because you can't handle the world alone."

His words were a weapon as much as his sword, each one designed to wound. As Daki and Gyutaro faltered under his insults, Y/N's smile grew wider, his confidence and rage unshakable in the face of their combined rage.

The clash of blades sounded through the streets as Y/N effortlessly slashed at Daki's neck with a swift Water Breathing form. Just as her head seemed to sever, it transformed into a sash, narrowly avoiding a fatal beheading. "Dammit!" Y/N cursed.