Chapter XXV

Long Chapter again. 

3rd person POV

Tengen unleashed the Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes, holding his twin swords apart and spinning them with incredible speed that effortlessly deflected the demon's frenzied attacks from all sides.

As Tengen skillfully danced through the blows, it appeared that he was moments away from delivering the final blow to the demon's remaining head. Victory was within his reach.

The demon had one last surprise in store. With a swift, unexpected movement, it launched a devastating attack just as Tengen prepared for the finishing strike. Tengen found himself trapped, with no way to dodge or defend against it.

In those last moments, Tengen steeled himself for the inevitable outcome. With a grim smile on his face, he murmured to himself, "You better man up and marry my girls in my stead, Shinazugawa."

He pushed forward, choosing to face the demon head-on, even if it meant sacrificing himself to ensure their victory. The demon raised its remaining arm, preparing to crush Tengen beneath its weight. The horrified cries of his wives  Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru close to him.

But just then, Tengen's eyes widened as he saw something extraordinary. Above the demon, descending with unparalleled speed and precision, was Y/N. "Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunderclap and Flash", Y/N swung his blade down with tremendous force and precision, slicing through the demon's arm and a significant portion of its body.

 "NOW!" Y/N's voice pierced the moment as he shouted.

Tengen seized the opportunity,  "Sound Breathing Second Form: Flamboyant Slash." With incredible grace and finesse, he executed a swift strike, cutting off the demon's head in one swing. The demon's massive form crumbled, and its severed head soared through the air, its eyes wide with shock.

As Y/N fell to the ground,  the demon's lifeless head hung in the air for a brief moment.  Y/N, Tengen, and the girls had emerged victorious, but the price they had paid was steep, as they were the only survivors.

The battle was over...

Y/N and Tengen vs Tetsugaku

Victor: Tengen.

Fight length: 55 minutes and 36 seconds.

Deciding move:  Second Form: Flamboyant Slash

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

The girls rushed to Tengen's side, "No, check on him first!" He urged them.

With a tired nod, they reluctantly moved toward the fallen slayer,  horrified gasps escaped their lips as they saw the state Y/N was in.

Tengen walked to Y/N. Y/N's condition was visibly deteriorating. The battle had taken a tremendous toll on his body, and the thing from the demon's blood art had nearly killed him. 

Makio couldn't hide her shock and distress. She clutched her hands to her mouth, her voice trembling as she whispered, "No...."

Hinatsuru's usually stoic demeanor crumbled as she sank to her knees beside Y/N. Her trembling hands reached out to touch his face, her fingers brushing gently over his features. Her eyes glistened with tears,  "Shinazugawa-sama, please, you have to hold on." her voice choked.